Chapter 25- Love Kills

"That's why she wanna take the pain away, she do drugs, pills, alcohol, that too..
Trying to numb her body, cause love kills"
- Belly - Love Kills

-listened to this as I wrote this update-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sorry for wasting your time thinking I can be the man you want. Facts are I'll never change and I love you too damn much to hurt you any more"

It's seemed like I've been sitting on this bed for hours, just watching Abel smoke and and do lines. I couldn't move, I was just soaking everything in before getting up to leave.

"Don't tell me that you love me too much when you just fúcking played with my emotions"

With his eyes barely opened he just stared at me with a blank expression while I called for a cab.

"I didn't mean to play with your heart, I love you more than you know and that's why we can't be together. I don't want anything happening to you, I'll never forgive myself"

Grabbing my things I left Abel's place not saying another word and decided to wait for my cab outside. Only having one suitcase, Bruno's carrier and my bag I stood near the sidewalk of the tall rise building. My face felt prickling from the cold air blowing on it, feeling the numbness I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings when someone grabbed me from behind and pushed me into a dark suv.

I was dazed at the sudden commotion but instantly tried to open the back door for it just to be on child proof lock.

Fuck!

"You can take anything, please just let me go"

The driver and the man who was sitting next to me were speaking in a different language that I didn't recognized. My heart pounded as they drove to undisclosed location. Glancing in the back of the suv I saw Bruno's carrier and my belongings in the back seat. If I could reach my bag I could get my cell and call for help. The man who sat next to me had piercing blue eyes who watched my every move, picking up his hand he had my white and gold iPhone 5 in his hand. Smirking at me I could feel my heart drop to my stomach.

When the suv stopped I was pulled out and taken up to what was a mansion in surrounding wood area. Taking me up to the second floor they locked me up in a large bedroom. I pulled on the door knob trying to get out but it was locked from the outside. I was panting and considering jumping out of the window to escape.

"Think Val.. think"

Talking to myself I looked down from the window to see if I jumped out I would land on cement and possibly brake bones or even die if I landed on my head.

Fúck!

Walking back toward the bed I could hear the door open and close revealing Drea's father Yuri standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Sorry we have to meet like this"

He spoke with his thick Russian accent.

"Are you fúcking crazy? Let me go now!"

Walking near the door he grabbed my arm and slammed me against the wall causing me to hit my head. Holding me back by the neck, I didn't give a fúck about dying anymore.

"I tried being civilized man but you act like animal, I treat you like one"

This man was in his late fifties but he towered over my five foot five ass, he had to be over six feet. With his hand on my throat I held onto his wrist trying to swallow as he guided me to the bed, laying me down. Maneuvering between my legs his grip tighten on my throat as tears began to fall from the side of my eyes.