Chapter 8- There's No Turning Back

Abel:
Being woken up by phone constantly going off, it was already time to fly out back to Toronto. I lived out of my suitcase so shit was already ready to go. Showering and getting dressed quickly, my boys came to help me with my things.

"Every time we leave anywhere you always leave with more shit than what you came with nigga"

Cash was looking at the extra bags I had on the floor as he called for Freddy to start taking our things down.

"That's how it be sometimes. Where's Hawk at?"

"He's out in the hallway on the phone"

Grabbing my backpack and water bottle bottle, we exited the room. Closing the door behind me, I waited for Hawk to get of the phone. Once he was off, he gave me the hand.

"What up bro?"

"You got anymore percs?"

Reaching in his backpack he handed me two blue small 5mg pills. Flying made me nervous and these little pills helped me relax. Popping them in my mouth I washed them down with water.

"Still a little bitch about flying huh?"

Laughing at me, I couldn't deny that I was.

"I'll never get use to it nigga"

"So what happened with Val last night?"

We started walking walk to the elevator when we saw Freddy was ready to escort us down. Entering the elevator, we headed down to the lobby.

"I'm giving her time"

Giving me a funny face, he was surprised I was holding out information about Val.

"You keeping it on the low? I don't blame you, she's a bad one and the fact she ain't a hoe is the best part. Bet that pussy was tight as fuck"

Glaring at him, I felt this urge to tell him to chill the fuck out and not talk about her pussy but I stayed quiet.

"It was different "

"Yeah, it was tight and your used to fucking these loose ass pussies these washed up models be having"

Once the elevator doors opened, I quickly walked out to avoid this conversation. I wasn't in the mood to talk about Val, just knowing she was a virgin made her a target for men. She was a gorgeous girl who had no experience in sex, meaning I could mold her into my personal sex toy.

Getting into the SUV I rested my head back and waited for the pills to take effect. Closing my eyes I was remembering how I fucked Val just a hand full hours ago. Her tightness clenching on my dick, it was making my tip wet just reminiscing.

Valeria:

Waking up this morning was a drag, I hardly slept after Abel left and I had to go pick up my graduation gown before work. As I went through my closet I glanced over the wall Abel fucked me against, just thinking of him made my center throb. I needed a cold shower ASAP!

Grabbing my my robe I went to shower and tried to think straight about what Abel was propositioning. He wanted me, only me when he came to New York. Making it clear nothing would ever come of this sexual relationship was probably for the best. I could leave what we did in the bedroom, it's just sex right?

Who am I kidding?

I'm possessive, jealous and crazy when it came to things I felt I wanted for myself. Abel would be one of those things but what I wanted didn't matter, he had to be a free bird while I waited for him to come to town to dick me down. I felt pathetic that I wanted him now, I wanted him inside of me, I craved him to kiss me. Running the water I checked the temperature as I climbed in so I cool down this wanting.