Chapter 26- Fúck Toy

Valeria:

Scrunching my nose I started to stretch and turn while the damn sun blinded me through the opened curtains. Rubbing my eyes I felt last nights makeup on my lashes, it must've been a rough night since I didn't remember shìt. Pulling my comforter up toward my face I closed my eyes and turned to my side and slowly opened my eyes to see someone sleeping next to me. Sitting up quickly I pushed the person off my bed.

"Oh my god! What are you doing in my room? Oh my god oh my god! I didn't have a one night stand!"

"What the fúck Val?"

Seeing Abel get up and trying to wake up instantly made me angry. Grabbing a book that was on my nightstand I instantly threw at him, which he dodged.

"Get out! I told you to leave last night, why are you here?"

Climbing off the bed naked, he must've taken advantage of me being faded last night.

"You were throwing up and told be to stay with you"

Standing there naked, I wanted to kick him in his balls.

"Why are we both naked? Did we...?"

Pulling his boxers on he had a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, I fúcked your brains out, I fúcked you so good that I put you to sleep"

Sensing the sarcasm I just crawled back in bed not caring if we even did anything. I was coming down and felt so sick.

"I don't even care"

Pulling my comforter up to my face, I laid on my side with my eyes closed.

"You must be coming down"

Not saying anything back I felt him get back in bed with me.

"We didn't do anything, I'd never take advantage of you. We're naked because you kept throwing up and when I was washing you up you threw up on me so I put my clothes to soak"

"I'll put them to wash right now"

"I already did, once they're dried I'll leave"

Pulling my knees up toward my stomach, I just wanted to sleep.

"There's some of your clothes in my closet that you let me borrow"

Abel:

Not being able to fall back asleep I watched Val as she slept. She tossed and turned and once she felt me she pulled herself close to me as she wrapped her arms around me. She was angry and had all the reasons to be.

"Never leave me baby... I'm so scared"

Holding her close, I just listened as she kept murmuring in her sleep. Caressing her hair I wasn't planning on leaving her ever again. Resting my chin on her head I dozed off.

~~~~

Waking up a couple of hours later Val was wrapped all over me. Caressing her back I knew the come down of the drugs that she was doing was rough. She was sweating against my chest as I kept caressing her back. Slowly getting up I untangled myself not trying to wake her up. Walking down the hall to the closet that had the washer and dryer to check on my clothes, I folded them and went to make breakfast. Looking through the refrigerator she didn't have anything to make so I went to the corner deli to get some things for breakfast.

Sitting at her dining table I texted Cash where I was at and that I'll see him after I saw Julia.

"You're still here?"

Looking up from my phone I saw Val in her robe. She just got out of the shower as her hair was damp and curling up.

"You looked pretty bad , I didn't want to leave you like that"