Chapter 40- Fit Me Perfect

~not edited~

Valeria-

"I'm not upset that you did it, I'm just kinda surprised you didn't tell me Raquel"

It's been six months since I've left the hospital and now I just found out my sister is adopting Bryce. It was amazing news to me since he deserved people to love him.

Once I was finally better Abel explained how they found me because of Julia. She was with Michael and carrying his child and was so afraid that she didn't want to be involved in anything Michael has done so she agreed to help Abel find me. Because of Julia's call to Michael they were able to follow the SUV I was in and take me out before we reached whatever destination Michael had planned.

Julia was long gone somewhere in Los Angeles while Michael from what I assume was 'missing'. Abel didn't want to go into detail what they did or had someone else do to him and I didn't push since it put him in a tense mood.

"When Abel brought him over that night you were in he hospital  I just connected with him Valeria, he's a sweet little boy and I would hate for him to be stay in the foster system"

Bryce was alone, Drea was 'missing' and so was his father causing him to be a ward of the state.

"I'm happy it was you Raquel, it broke my heart that my paperwork to adopt him wasn't accepted since you beat me to it"

"I didn't mention anything because you were still recovering Valeria, but I'm happy you know and glad that you're happy for me"

Walking over to my sister I embraced her into a tight hug. She was a married woman and soon to be mother to a little boy I wanted for myself.

"I'm always here for you and my new nephew Raquel, I love you"

"I love you too, and if we keep up with this you're going to be late for your date with Abel"

Shifting away from her I glanced down at Bel's who was sleeping on Raquel's plush sofa.

"Right now I don't even care if I'm late, he's being a real dìck. I understand he's tired from touring but he wanted to do this whole dating thing, he snaps at me because I don't know where I want to eat at so I let him chose and he gets all grumpy"

My sister was trying not to laugh but failed miserably.

"It's not funny Raquel, I think he's doing it on purpose. Oh and the the no sex until I'm sure I want to spend the rest of my life with him thing is bullshìt!"

"Val I think it's cute that he's holding out, it's obviously making you sexually frustrated"

Walking toward her front door, I couldn't believe how Abel was acting. He was sure to be frustrated too since he got angry that I told him "I don't care" when he asked where I wanted to eat on our last date.

"Well I'm about to strangle him if he doesn't put out tonight"

"Look at you being the little slut, good luck with him though"

Laughing as I hugged my sister goodbye, I understood why Abel was doing his best to make our relationship work. We were both different after everything that happened, he added qualities I didn't see before while changing the ones that were toxic to us being together. I was watching him grow into what he truly was, even with scars on his heart like me he was able to love me like no other man has.