Chapter 33- Mine

Not edited~~

Valeria:

"I almost gave in to him"

Jae and Rachel sat there with smiles plastered on their faces. Raquel was sitting next to me on the bed as my best friend and cousin sat at the dining table near the balcony of the hotel.

"That's your man no matter what Val, you have his heart so claim that shìt and make him work for you"

Jae made it sound so simple, Abel was engaged and as for me, well I'm the loner who wasn't trying to quickly get back in a relationship.

"He's engaged, he must feel bad for the girl that he has a baby"

"He don't feel bad enough that he had his tongue down your throat"

My cousin was so blunt with her comment.

"I agree with Rachel, sad to say but she was a rebound since you left him. She has to know that Abel isn't happy with her"

Jae had this idea that Abel and I were meant to be no matter what.

"I don't even know why we're talking about this, it was just kissing and some dry humping. Abel has a life without me and I just want him in Bel's life"

"Keep lying yourself, you love that man so it's a matter of time before you two are back together"

Scowling at my sister, I know she meant well but I wasn't even sure Abel wanted to be with me again, he seemed so concerned with Julia that it scared me that he was the one that was confused about how he felt for me.

"Whatever asshóle, Abel needs to grow up and learn to maintain a monogamous relationship before he even tries to be serious with me"

"He's a known artist, singer, you're asking the impossible Val"

Looking at my sister I couldn't believe she was saying that.

"It's not impossible, it's harder I agree but if you love someone you don't hurt them and fúck whatever pússy or dìck that is thrown in your way. There has to be boundaries and if Abel or if whoever else comes in life and wants to be with me has to understand that. I have a daughter now and it's important for me to show her how a man is supposed to treat her, even if it's not her father"

Seeing my sister smile, she looked at me as she caressed Isabella's head.

"You grew up on me Valeria, I'm proud that you're thinking like that. I just want you and my niece to be happy"

Hugging my sister, I kissed her temple since she was kind of emotional.

"We are happy, don't worry I don't need a man to make me complete. I just need one to fulfill my needs from time to time"

Winking at my laughing sister, my cousin and Jae also laughed.

"That's all they're good for anyways, after the twenty minutes are done why should we deal with their shìt?"

Looking at Jae who was brushing Alyssa's hair, I couldn't help but laugh at the twenty minute comment.

"Twenty minutes? What the fúck Jae?"

"Oh so your saying Abel takes his time Val? Because my ex was like a minute man always rushing"

Raising a brow, I usually liked our sex life private but Abel was a pleaser in every way.

"My baby took his time when he didn't have to rush, I was well satisfied even with the quickies for your info."

"Well lucky you! My ex used to please himself having me go and satisfied myself in the shower"