I Never Did🔥🔥🔥

Chapter 67

Your pov

Y/n: How about a broom ride?

Draco's anger was wiped of his face as he smirked devilishly, looking down at me.

Draco: You would like that wouldn't you ;he teased

I nodded vigorously, wanting him more than ever.

Draco: Oh babygirl, when I'm done with you you won't even be able to ride a real broom.

I gasped and felt my thighs get more damped then they already were.

Y/n: Please baby, fuck me now

Draco: You're so fucking needy.

I looked up at him, desperation filling my eyes. He lifted my chin and stole a passionate kiss, pulling away biting my bottom lips not long after.

Draco: Jump; He ordered as he gripped my waist and rubbed my inner thigh.

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his well defined chest muscles. At the exact moment I landed in his arm he smashed me against the shower's wall. One of his hands cupping my butt while his other one rested on my neck. I tugged on his blond roots with my left hand, my other one pulling him closer to me. Kisses were getting sloppier when he finally lined himself to my entrance, rubbing the tip against my trembling self. A long sigh escaped my lips when I felt his whole lengt thrusting in and out of me.

Y/n: Fuuuuu*** Draco I was craving this

Draco: Shut the fuck up, you know what I want you to call me.

Y/n: Yeee.e.e..sss daddy; I sobbed from excitement as his dick pulled out of my sore heat before entering it roughly once again.

Y/n: Harder

Draco: As you wish princess but you better take all of it.

He pulled out and pushed me on the shower's glass, my face and breast stamped against it while he entered me for the third time.

Draco: Look in the mirror, I want you to watch me fuck you; he spat, almost out of breath

I turned my eyes towards the mirror outside the shower and moaned seeing our entwined reflection.

Draco: Good girl; he said , his eyes meeting mine in the mirror when he spanked my ass

I moaned his name when I felt his wet palm come in contact with my skin. He lowered his head to my shoulder and started biting it. I could felt his moan resonate inside me when he bit harder. His dick was crushing my insides in the best way possible and both our screams became impossible to count.

Draco: When I tell you,I want you to cum.

Y/n: I need it now! I begged

Draco: You'll do as I say slut.

I felt Draco's cock twitch inside of me as he fucked me as hard as he could.

Draco: Now

Not waiting any longer I felt a wave of pleasure immersing inside my body, making me feel whole.

Draco: Bloody fucking hell.

Draco's cum dripped from my thighs while he pulled out for the last time.

Y/n: This was good; I sighed

Draco: Still think weasley could do better?

Fuck no.

Y/n: I never did.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Short spicy chapter, tell me what you think of it. We are so freekin close to 80K I can't even describe how proud I am!!!

Xxx

Mély