Tremble 🔥🔥

Chapter 17
Draco's pov:

I looked into y/n's eyes  waiting for her answer.

Y/n: more than ever!

She didn't even look like she doubted her answer and so I knew I couldn't let my chance go away. I quickly made my way to her and pushed her on the bed. I stayed up for a moment looking down at how beautiful she was . I started feeling my hunger for her grow inside of me, feeling my whole body freeze in temptation.

Y/n: What are you waiting for? Come here!

She said it with a ferm voice that immediately made me listen to her. I got on top of her and kissed her furiously. I then proceeded to get down to her neck kissing and sucking it so hard it instantly became red. She gently played with my hair while I continued kissing her neck. She suddenly pushed me to the side and got on top of me. She smashed her lips against mine with hunger. I instantly reacted to her kiss but then decided to be the lead again. I pushed her away to get on top again grabbing her throat.

Draco: It's cute how you think your the boss, but I'm in control here darling.

She didn't even listen and started to unbutton my shirt leaving me with only my pants on. She rubbed her hands against my naked chest making me tremble with pleasure and excitement. This girl is going to be the death of me.I basically ripped her dress off . I took a few second to admire her body. Even though I had seen her in underwear before I was still stunned at how perfect it was. I was now harder than a freakin diamond. She started playing with my pants and I slowly pulled away.

Draco: We don't have to go all the way of you don't want to..

What the fuck is she doing to me!? I usually just go for quick and easy sex without really caring about the girl but somehow this time I wanted her to feel safe and good.

She looked suprised but I saw her smile .

Y/n: Where is the Draco Malfoy who bursted out in rage the last time I stopped him?

Draco: You just have to say the magic words baby.

Y/n: Well I want to go all the way!

Draco: You sure? Because I'm about to break that back of yours.

Y/n: Shhhhh..
___________________
Your pov:

I looked at him and the fact that he was so concern only made me want him more.

Y/n: Shhhh..less talking now.

I got on top and got his pants off.

Draco: I'm on top darling don't switch roles.

Y/n: Make me!

He immediately reacted to my comment. Pushed the beds headset before grabbing me by the throat.

Draco: You're gonna regret saying that.

Y/n: pretty sure I wont.

He made his hand wander around my body while the other one was still on my throat. He started on my hips and then got down on my thigh. I started breathing heavily feeling my whole body shiver. I had never been that wet in my entire life. His hand still dancing on my thigh he started kissing me again making it hard for me to catch a breath. I almost didn't notice when he took off my panties making me gasp.

Draco: Everything fine over there.

Y/n: more than fine.

I ran my hands on his well define muscle and got to his chest. He started playing around my breast before gently taking off my bra. My whole body was burning with excitement as I pushed him away. I felt his eyes going around my naked body.

Y/n: Liking what you see white ferret.

I saw his face grow with hunger as he tried to get back on me again but I decided to tease him more so I didn't let him get closer pushing him away with my foot. I then put my right hand on my right hip before getting up on my breast stating to caress and flick my nipples slowly . I let my left hand dance around on my left thigh opening my legs more.

Draco: Stop it.

I caressed myself, moaning soflty

Draco: I said stop it!

I continued feeding on how much Draco wanted me. My fingers were now deep inside of me. Seing Draco watching me made everything feel so much better. I augmented my pace moaning more loudly.

Draco: Stop I won't be able to control myself!

Y/n: Then don't; I panted

I saw his eyes sparkle as I gave him the green light.
He took his underwear off in less then two second before being up on me. He rubbed his tip on my entrence. Gosh he was big.

Y/n:Draco...,I whined

He put his finger on my lips.

Draco: Shhhh.

^•^

I was laying on Draco's  naked chest we were both trying to catch our breath.

Y/n:Wow....

Draco: I know....

He turned on his side to face me. He put his hand on my cheek.

Draco: That was the best night of my life.

He then kissed me.

Draco: so..

Y/n: What?

Draco: Round 2?

Y/n :Draco!! We need to go before your roommates come back!

Draco growled something about how he didn't care but I still got up to get dress again.As I did I saw my self in the mirror. My neck was completely purple and red with hickies and my hair was a mess.

Y/n: Draco! Look what you did to me you savage!

I turned around to see Draco staring at me.

Y/n: What?

Draco: Gosh your beautiful.

I realized he was still staring at my body.

Y/n: Stop staring!! Now turned around while I change!

Draco: What!? I was inside of you about 10 minutes ago and you want me to turn around?

I blushed.

Y/n: Don't say it like that!!
Now turn around .

Draco:alright!!

^•^

Me and Draco were now dressed but it's not like we could actually hide what we had done since I had hickies everywhere and that draco's hair was a mess, but right I now I didn't care. I turned to smile at Draco.

Draco: What?

Y/n: Nothing.

We started walking but I couldn't get one thing off my mind; I just slept with Draco Malfoy..
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n: OooOOop, robbed you guys of the details.. Sorryyyyy😂❤️
Xxx
Mély