Ride Back🔥🔥🔥

Chapter 73

Your pov

Molly: Hurry upppp!! You're going to miss the train!

Everybody was running around the house, luggage in hand, hair half brushed...This was it. We were going back to Hogwarts. We only had one hour before we would miss the train and to be honest, I was not ready.

Fred: It feels good not to go to school, doesn't it Georgie? he teased as he and George were sitting on the couch.

George: Amazing Freddie, no umbitch, no homework or exam;that one added

I rolled my eyes, about the answer but Molly entered the room in a fury.

Molly: George, Fred why aren't dressed?!

Fred: We're dropping out 'ma.

Molly: What?!!!

George: Uh..he meant we're getting ready right now.

I laughed at the scared look the twins were both portraying.

Molly: Much better.

She left the room and I started laughing.

Y/n: So...how does it feel to go to school? I teased

Fred: Oh fuck off.

I kept laughing and gattered my stuff.

Molly: Everyone ready?!?

Ron: Yes mom.

Molly: Ok we're leaving!

Draco arrived beside me and took my hand, his luggage in his other one.

Draco: Ready love?

Y/n: As much as I can; I smiled.

***

Me and Draco were cuddled in our own compartment, we decided to spend the ride back to Hogwarts alone.

Y/n: Hey have you talked to your mother..

I felt him tense up as he kept caressing my hair.

Draco: I..yes but there's nothing to talk about.

Y/n: Come on baby...You know you can tell me.

Draco: She's fine..she misses me but she understands why I left. I tried writting to her as much as I could but you know how hard it is with the death eaters always being at our house...I miss her a lot..and I feel bad for leaving her there alone but I know it was the right thing to do.

Y/n: Oh Draco...Everything will be over soon..I promise you. Than you'll be able to see her again.

Draco: I hope so..

I sat up and cupped his face.

Y/n: You will baby. I swear to you.

Draco smiled truthfully.

Draco: What would I be without you?

A sweet kiss soon edged on my lips, transporting millions of emotions. My tongue brushed his lips soflty, demanding entrance. His lips grasped mine with a new desire. Melting into each other as his hands travelled down my shirt, popping every button open. Frosty finger tip started massaging my already hard nipples. Gracing them with their touch.

Y/n: Draco...

My mouth left his when he started marking my neck with purple traces. I was now burning with need. Need to be closer to him, need to feel his whole body against mine and need to his hands exploring my body. In a swift push of him I was now laying on the bench. My heat beating almost as fast as my heart.

Draco: You look so good like this darling, needing me. Oh so needy for me.

Y/n: Yes.

There was no point in lying, I needed him. I helped him get rid of my underwear as his other hand yanked my skirt up, revealing myself to the cold air. Draco unzipped his pants, his eyes never leaving mine.

Draco: Do you want this my little slut? Do you want me to fuck you so hard on that bench?

I nodded frantically. His words made driplets fall from where I wanted him so bad.

Draco: Words sweetie, I need words.

Y/n: Y-yes I want it.

Draco: You'll be a good little slut for Daddy and keep quiet now; he commanded while revealing his throbbing hard cock.

Fuck I wanted it so bad and I received.His tip brushed against me for a moment before his whole lenght entered me. Moans slowly made their way to Draco's ear making him grip my throat in anger.

Draco: What did we talk about babygirl, you have to keep quiet.

I bit my lips trying to keep any sounds in as I he thrusted himself deeper everytime. Hitting my spot with ease. I wrapped my legs around him, pushing him closer to me while my lips met his in sloppy yet passionate kisses.

Draco: God you feel so fucking good; he grunted while he gripped my thighs to pull me towards him in a fast pace.

Even though very condensed, moans still left my mouth and mixed with his groans. His mouth started sucking my nipples making my back arch more at every lick. Pleasure became overwhelming as I bucked my hips needily against his.

Draco: what a good fucking whore you are baby; he moaned in my ear, making my stomach twist.

Draco got up while holding me and pinned me against the door. My legs were still wrapped around him while he rammed himself in me faster than ever. I felt myself tighten around his dick, feeling my orgasm building up inside me.

Draco: Go on Darling, cum on my dick, cum for daddy.

No more push were necessary to make me reach my peak.

Draco: OH fuck princess; he grunted while he released himself inside my trembling body.

I moaned one last time before he posed me on the ground. My legs flinched slightly, almost making me fall.

Draco: Looks like I didn't go easy on you; he laughed as he caught me.

Y/n: Yeah yeah very funny how am I suppose to explain this?!

Draco: Just say the truth.

Y/n: What?!

Draco: Say that your boyfriend has a huge dick that leaves you real fucking sore when he's done with you; he smirked

Y/n: I'm not saying that.

Draco: Too bad, better come up with an other excuse then.

Y/n: You brat!

Draco: You know you love meeee; he teased

Y/n: Yes. Yes I do; I smiled before planting a kiss on his lips.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

SPICEEEEE lmao. I'm having a bit of a writer block for the story haha so yeah. Anyways comment and vote:)

Xxx

Mély