Just a Wink

Chapter 11
Your pov

It had been 2 days since I last talked to Draco in the bathroom and I still felt bad about it. Sure Harry had no idea but I still didn't like the way I treated him. Even though I couldn't be with him now I still felt something for him and I couldn't hide it.

***

I was walking back to the common room with Harry and Ron when I saw Draco.

Draco: Ahhh the little coupleeee. I made a bet with goyle and he thinks your couple won't last one week, I think he's wrong, it won't last more then 5 days.

Wow what a change in personality, he was way meaner then usuall. Or maybe that was just his natural self?

Harry: It's already been 3 days so you're about to lose Malfoy.

Draco:We'll see about that , he said with a smirk before winking at me.

He then proceeded to walk away.

Harry: What was that about?!?!?

Y/n: What?

Harry: The wink!

Ron:Chill.. you know he probably just wanted you to be jealous.

Harry:yeah you are probably right.

I knew he wasn't but I kept it to myself.

***

My next class was potion, usually I would like it because Draco was in my class and so we would always give eachother looks but now I had the feeling that it wouldn't happen anymore. Like I thought, as soon as I entered the class Malfoy gave me a look, but not the look he used to give me. It was a kind of disgust look along with a smirk.

Y/n: What are you smirking at Malfoy? Still jealous of me and Harry?

Draco: Even though that's what you wish for, that's not what I was smirking about.

Y/n: Ok well what would that be then?

Draco: Ohhh I was just thinking about how your relationship with Potter won't have been long when he dies in the first task this afternoon.

Some of his Slytherin friends starded giggling. The first task, I had forgotten about that! Poor  Harry ! I needed to see him before the task .

Y/n: Wh..what?! N..no Harry will make it you are just saying this to hurt me!

Draco: Wowww that sounded convincing, he said sarcastically

Draco: Maybe believe it a little more when you tell that to Potter.

I was about to say something when Snape entered the class.

Snape:Miss Blake, would you mind to tell me why you are not sitting?

Y/n: Sorry professor.

I sat down and gave Malfoy an angry look. How could I ever have find him attractive?!?! I can't believe I actually kissed him, more than once! Well actually I could believe it because even though I felt the anger boiling inside me I couldn't stop myself from admiring how cute he was..

***

We were in the great hall eating before the first task but Harry wasn't here yet.

Y/n: Do you think he's fine?

Ron: Sureee he must be thrilled to try to fight a dragon..

Hermione hit ron on the arm.

Ron: ouchh. Hermione!