Forever

Chapter 58

Your pov

I woke up with my head still on Draco's chest. I looked at the clock and saw it was only 5 am and seing Draco sleeping peacefully made me think of something. Since I had 2 hours until breakfast I decided I would be taking a small trip to hogsmeade so I could buy Draco a present. He's been so sweet and good to me these past weeks even though he's dealing with a lot right now and I wanted to show him how much I apreciated it. I left a small note on my nightstand for him.

'' Draco, I'm going to Hogsmeade this morning .Meet me in front of the room of requierments at 7 am. I need to tell you

Love

Y/N''

I heard Hermione move in her bed next to mine and she whispered something in her raspy morning voice.

Hermione: Next time your boyfriend spends the night here would you mind telling me so I don't have to be next to you guys while you fornicate.

Y/N: We didn't do anything 'mione,I swear. I'll see you later.

She nodded and drifted back to sleep.

***

I arrived at hogsmead and started walking to a little shop that sells jewelry and clothes .

[A/N: I know there is no shop like this at Hogsmeade but lets pretend ;)]

I noticed a silver ring adorned with a snake. The snake at emerald reflections. It immediatly made me think of Draco and I knew he loved rings so i knew I had just found his present.

Y/n: Excuse me; I asked the employee that worked there.

Y/n: I want to buy this ring.

A/n:I imagine it like this***

***

After buying the ring I engraved a phrase on it.

'' I love you forever.

-Your name's first letter''

When I was done, I put it in a small green box and came back to the castle.

It was 6:30 so I sat at the Gryffindor table knowing I only had 30 minutes to eat before I needed to go meet Draco. I was eating very quickly and i could tell I probably didn't look very decent right now but I didn't care.

Fred: Someone's in a hurry; he said as he and george sat down in front of me.

Y/n: Yeah, I have something to do..

George: Mind enlighten us on what that would be?

Y/n: Look; I gave him the green box

George: For me? I knew you liked me but you have a boyfriend; he played

Y/n: No you big dummy, open it.

Fred looked above George's shoulder as he openned the box

Fred: Bleemy y/n! That's gorgeous, it most have cost a fortune.

George: Draco's going to love it.

Y/n: You sure?

Fred: Look, we don't know him like you do but anyone would be lucky to receive that.

Y/n: Thanks guys, I need to go; i said while I noticed it was already 6:58.

I ran to the room of requierments and saw Draco already waiting in front of it.

Y/n: Hey!

Draco: So what is it? Are you okay? Why did you need to go to hogsmeade?

I giggled at how worried he was.

Y/n: I fine really. I just wanted to give you this; I responded shyly.

He looked at the box in confusion and openned it delicatly. His face lit up when he took the ring in his hands.

Draco: You bought this?

Y/n: No I stole it; I said sarcastically

He rolled his eyes with a smile and I slid the ring in one of his fingers.

Y/n: Look.

I pointed the writing on it.

Draco: I really love it but why, why now?

Y/n: Well, you've been the best boyfriend I could ask for the past weeks and I feel I don't tell you enough. Plus, you've been going throught some rough sh*t and you still managed to make me feel good so I wanted to show you how much I loved you. Now we'll both have something to remind us of eachother.

A big smile apeared on his face and I swear I could see his eyes water a little.

Draco: I don't know what to say..

Y/n: Oh just kiss me you dummy.

Not waiting any longer he pulled me in a soft yet passionate kiss. He delicatly pulled away and locked his eyes with my y/e/c one.

Draco: I love you more than anyone in my life Y/n Blake; he whispered

Draco: Never leave me.

Y/n: I won't, like the ring says, I love you forever.

'' Forever'' He whispered back before leaning for another kiss.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Yeanhhh, so this is cute. Like ,me almost crying while writing it cute. I hope you didn't cringe too much while reading it. I came with a idea for the story and I'm really stressing because we're getting really close to that part. Almost 60 chapter guys yeahhhh!!!

p.s.: Sorry I know the chapter is short.

Xxx

Mély