Breathing Loud🔥(🔥?)

Chapter 19
Your pov:
It was the middle of the next day and it had been really weird. Me and Harry were still not talking so nobody really knew how to act around us. We were outside the castle sitting under a tree and there was still not one person talking. I saw a figure waving me far away and I realized it was Draco. I was more than happy to get away from this awkward ambiance and really excited to see Draco so I got up.

Y/n: Well this has been awkward I think I'll be going ...

I started walking away and towards Draco but Harry caught up to me and stopped me .

Harry: Y/n we need to talk!

I continued walking like he didn't talk.

Y/n: I really don't feel like talking to you Potter!

Harry:First you've got to stop calling me Potter! It's Harry ! My name's Harry!

Y/n: Fine then if that's all Harry I have something to do.

Harry:Just give me ten minutes.

I turned around to see that Draco was watching us.

Y/n: Not one minute more..

Harry: I promise...Look y/n I don't know why you think I like Cho but I like you so much more and being apart from you has made me realize that.

I could see in his eyes he was telling the truth.

Y/n: Harry... I can't.. It won't go back to the way it was not after last night I am sorry..

I couldn't tell him I didn't want to because I just slept with Malfoy last night and realised I actually didn't like Harry...

Harry: Please y/n.. I really need you right now! I can't be like this anymore, with you not talking to me..!

i put my hand on his cheek.

Y/n: You have me Harry.. just not like you used to.. I will still be here for you.. there will only be no kissing..

He smiled.

Harry: Ok then..

I hugged him.

Y/n: Now I really need to go.

He waved me goodbye before getting back to Hermione and Ron.

-^-

I met Draco close to the forbidden forest and I immediately saw he was pissed.

Y/n: What...

Draco: what did Potter tell you?!

Y/n: He only gave me apologies .

Draco:Did you accept them?

Y/n: I did..

Draco started getting really mad.

Draco: So what? Your back together now?!? Y/n he's playing you!! What about us??! I can't believe this!!

I started laughing

Draco:You think this his funny?!

Y/n: No I think it's cute.

Draco: What?

Y/n: It's cute how much you care about me.. it's cute how jealous you are..

Draco: I am not! But does that mean your not back together?

I kissed him.

Y/n: Does that answer your question.

He smirked.