Make me Feel Good 🔥🔥🔥

Chapter 48

Your pov:

Draco looked at me with a smirk but I could see he was  worried.

Draco: What did you do to her..?

Umbridge was still screaming for help and I was bitting my inner cheek to stop myself from laughing.

Y/n: Nothing you need to worry about, you'll probably find out tomorow anyway.

He rolled his eyes which was really hot and suddenly a solution to make me forget the pain popped in my head.

Y/n: You know....; I said as I played with the buttons of his shirt.

Y/n: There's is one thing you could do to help me feel better, a lot better..

I saw his smirk widen as he understood where I was going with this.

Draco: I'm afraid I'll have to say no to that.

What game was he playing at.

Y/n: Oh yeah.. and why?

Draco: You see, you don't really deserve it.

What?! I didn't understand but I didn't want to show him so I kept playing his game.

Y/n: Don't you want to make fell better? You know you make me feel so good.

I put an emphasis on the word <<so>> and it had the predicted reaction as I saw his dick harden inside his pants. I bit is ear lob before whispering something.

Y/n: See, even your body wants to make me feel good.

He didn't say a thing.

Y/n: No? I guess I'll go back to Harry then.

Draco: What?!

It was now my turn to keep quiet.

Draco: Alright now you've made me mad,and you know what happens when I'm mad.

I do indeed.

He picked me up over his shoulder and started walking.

Y/n: Draco! I'm wearing a skirt! My underwear are exposed!!!; I said as a desperate attempt for him to put me down.

Draco: Lucky it's pass curfew and there's no one here then.

What a jerk, a hot one though.

He finally dropped me on the floor but it was in a harsh and crude way and so I fell on the cold floor. I looked around to see where we were and when I didn't recognised the room I guessed we were in the room of requierments. There was nothing in the room but a king sized bed which left no doubt about Draco's intentions.

Draco: You are going to regret you ever mentionned Potter's name.

He unbuckled is belt and by reflex I got on my knees.

Draco: No. Up.

What... that was new, he never refused a blow job before.. I guess I really pissed him off.

Draco: Turn around.

I did and I felt the leather of the belt thighten around my wrist. Draco spun me around so I could look him in the eyes.

Draco: Now strip.

Y/n: But Draco my hands are tied..

Draco: I said strip.

I felt stupid, how the hell will I be able to get my clothes off like that. I started twisting around trying to make my skirt fall off and somehow it did, followed by my underwear. Draco's eyes widden with amusement and pleasure.

Draco: Looks like you found a way didn't you, you slut.

Gosh I loved when he spoke like that, and I didn't even know why.

Y/n: You're not going to make me undo my bra and shirt by myself are you...?

He easily undid every each of my shirt's buttons before throwing it on the floor. He kissed my breast in my bra before ripping it off.

Draco: So beautiful; he said looking at my exposed self.

Draco: It's a shame I about to destroy every piece of it.

Wet. So wet. I was so so wet right now.

Y/n: Please...; I spoke weakly.

Draco: What is that?

Y/n: Please Draco, don't make me wait.

Draco had now dropped his pants and underwear and the sight of his large hard cock only made me more needy.

Draco: I want you to beg for it.

Y/n: Draco Lucius Malfoy, I'm begging you to f*ck me without mercy until I loose the ability to walk.

My response seemed to satisfy him since he didn't wait another second before slamering himself inside me.

Y/n: Oh sh**t...

Draco: Don't you dare ever mentionning Potter to me again; he said as he pounded himself into me without mercy, exactly like I asked.

Y/n: N..never; I panted

He took us to the bed laying me on it, never breaking the contact.

He was speeding up in me hitting my g-sot nonstop. He was going so fast I knew I would be cumming real soon if he didn't slow down.

Y/n: Sl..slow down Draco.

Draco: No.

Y/n: I going to cum..SHh..i.i..t..

Draco: Don't you dare cum before I autorized you.

Y/n: I can't wait.

He took my legs on his shoulder and went faster, if that was even possible.

Draco: Look at me.

I did and there he was, all sweaty and more beautiful than ever.

Draco: Cum, now; he demanded

and I did,without any hesitation.

He did too not long after me, moaning my name before collapsing next to me.

Y/n:Merlin Draco, and I thought I didn't deserve it...; I snickered

I layed my head on his bare chest.

Draco: I changed my mind; he mumbled

Y/n: I seriously ask myself how we manage to ever even stop...

Draco: We don't...

Y/n: Yeah you're right..about that..how about we go for round two...

Draco: I thought you'd never ask; he smirked

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/n: Soooo how do you guys feel about the first real s*x scene of the book? would you want more similar one coming in the future or do we go back to the more ¨vague¨ ones? Leave your comments and don't forget to vote :)

Xxx

Mély