New Places

Chapter 13
Your pov

The first task was over and although the second one was coming everyone was worried about something else, the yule ball. Every girl wondered when or by who they would be asked. Every boy asked himself if they should do the first move. I guess I wasn't really nervous since I had a boyfriend. I mean it's not like I had to wonder who I'll be going with. But it did feel strange knowing that my boyfriend wasn't the person I actually wanted to go with...

'' * ''

I sat at my desk in potion class, it was the class I hated the most since none  of my friends had it with me. Since the school didn't know in what house I would be they put me in a class full of hufflepuff and slytherin. I was practically the only griffindor there beside Seamus and Dean. Plus, Malfoy was in this class which didn't help my case. I rested my head on the palm of my hand at my usuall place that was next to Dean and Seamus but Snape told me to get up.

Snape: I see you didn't listen to my last class saying that I would be giving you new places next class Mrs. Blake.

Y/n: What we're changing places?! But why?!

Snape looked at me, didn't answer and turned his back. Great! I'll probably be next to Pansy or something. People started to enter the class room.

Snape: I want everyone behind the desk while I assign your new places. Let's see, first desk in front of me Mr. Seamus and Crabbe.

I heard someone mumble in anger.

Snape: behind them, Pansy, Sarah and Hannah.

Pansy: What!? I can't be sitting with Mudbloods!!

Snape: You'll sit there or it will be minus 35 points for the slytherins.

Pansy stayed silent and sat. Rogue continued placing people until it came to me.

Snape: And finally at the last desk in the back Mrs. Blake, Malfoy and Zabini .

What!?! I couldn't believe how unlucky I was.

Y/n: And I thought this class couldn't get worse, I whispered under my breath.

Draco: What was that Blake? Telling yourself how happy you are to be sitting next to me?

Y/n: Like that would ever happen Malfoy!

We all sat down, me at the right ,Malfoy in the middle and Zabini to the left.

Snape:You didn't seem to understand.

Y/n: What now?!

I snapped thinking I had enough of
this.

Snape: Watch your mouth Mrs.Blake. What I meant was that Malfoy would be to the right, Blake in the middle and Zabini to the left.

Was he really trying to make things worse?!! We changed place and Snape finally started the class.

Snape: Today we'll be learning how to make a...

I didn't hear the last thing because Zabini leaned towards Draco to talk to him.

Blaise: Pst, pstt Draco!

Draco: What?

Blaise's face was now only centimeters away from mine trying to see Draco.

Y/n: Would you mind?

I pushed him back slowly.

Blaise: Oh sorry didn't mean to enter your space. But I mean, you must have enjoyed our proximity.

Draco's smirk changed into a suprised and frowned face.

Draco: Wtf is that about Zabini?!

Seing Draco jealous made want to go along with Blaise.

Y/n: Oh yes, I've been waiting for it for long actually.

At first, Blaise and Malfoy looked shocked by my response but Blaise quickly gain back his confidence and winked at me.

Draco: What game are you two playing?!? You have a boyfriend may I remind you Blake. Plus it's that annoying little Potter!

Y/n: Can't you take a joke Malfoy? Or are you to jealous that I might be interest in someone else than you?

Blaise let out a small laugh.

Draco: What are you laughing at Zabini.

Y/n: Probably at the fact that you can't control your emotions.

Blaise was now covering his mouth so he wouldn't burst into laughter.

Y/n: Now if you don't mind I would like to listen to the class.

Draco opened his mouth to say something but I stopped him.

Y/n: Shush!

***

We spent the rest of the class in silent and I got away as soon as the bell rang so I didn't have to deal with Malfoy.

'' * ''

I met Harry and the others outside the castle because it was a sunny day and winter was coming soon so we wanted to spend as much days outside as we could.

Harry: How was your first class?

Y/n: I was in potions...

Ron: Oh that sucks.

Y/n: That's not all Snape decided to change the places..

Hermione: So you weren't next to Seamus and Dean I guess..

Y/n: No, and who do you think I was placed next to?

Harry: I don't know?

Y/n: In the middle of Malfoy and Zabini !!!

Ron: Hahaha wow you are really lucky!

Y/n: Haha very funny!, I said sarcastically.

We all started laughing and then me and Harry decided to go for a walk alone.

***

We had been walking for 10 minutes talking about everything that crossed our mind when I saw a beautiful tree.

Y/n: Can we go sit down under that tree?

Harry: Sure.

We sat together and I rested my head on Harry's shoulder .

Y/n: Why can't every day be like this?

Harry: You want to fight with Malfoy every day?

Y/n: No,I laughed

Y/n:I just wish every day would be that calm and filled with moments like this.

Harry: Me too, he said while kissing my head.

Y/n:hey harry...

harry:yeah..?

Y/n: When are you going to ask me to the Yule ball..?

Harry: What?! Well I thought it was already clear that we were going together. I mean we are a couple. Right?

Y/n: haha yes we are it's just that I don't know.. I guessed you'd ask me anyways.

Harry: Well then, y/n Blake, will you be my date to the Yule ball?

Y/n: Yes I will, I laughed.

I then leaned in to kiss him wondering what could be better than this. A small voice inside me reminded me of Draco's kisses but I shoved it away because right now all that mattered was me and Harry.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
By now I've ran out of things to say beside thank you :)
Xxx
Mély