Bad Girls get Punished🔥🔥

Chapter 20
Your pov:
Potion class was finish and it was time for dinner. I arrived at the Griffindor table and every each of my friend was silent.

Y/n: Guys... you know me and Harry are good right?

Hermione: Ohh.. really?

Ron:Bleemy! It was starting to be really annoying being all awkward and shit.

Hermione: Ron!

I laughed.

Y/n: It's fine Hermione. Now I really have to be quick 'cus I am meeting Dra... the dumstrang boy soon...

It was really hard with them not knowing about Draco but I couldn't tell them yet. Harry wouldn't take it..

Hermione: Oh the Dumstrang boy..

She gave me a look. I almost forgot she knew about it.

Y/n:Yeah...

Harry:What was that all about.

Hermione:What do you mean...

Harry:Nothing... he looked away.
I was pretty sure it wasn't nothing but I didn't want to get into it right now.

~*~

I had just finish and I saw Draco getting out of the Great Hall so I said goodbye to my friends.

Y/n: See you guys later!

When I finally got out of the Great Hall I couldn't see Draco anymore so I just went to the room of requirements. I walked tree times in front of the door thinking to myself «  I want to see Draco, I want to see Draco, I want to see Draco ».
A door appeared. I got in but I couldn't see anyone. It didn't make sense, if Draco wasn't there the door just wouldn't have appeared. I looked around the room and there was a couch in the middle, a huge bed in the right corner and some blankets everywhere.
I heard a whisper from behind me.

Draco:Hello sweetheart.

I jumped.

Y/n: Draco! You could have give me a heart attack!

I turned around to look at his face and he was so pretty as always.

Y/n: Gosh you're handsome!

He smirked at me.

Draco: Am I now darling.

He took me in his arms and sat me on the couch. He was up in front of me . He took off his shirt making me want him so bad. He then got up on me and started to unbutton my shirt. I pushed him aside and took off his pants. He tried getting back on top but I didn't let him. I got up from the couch to face him. I decided I was going to tease him a little. I took off the rest of my shirt before getting one of my bra strap off my shoulder. I then took the other one off to. I slowly got off my bra and I threw it to him. Draco looked hungry to touch me.

Draco: Bad girl... You'll need to be punished for that.

He got up and pushed me against a wall. He made his hands dance on my thighs and got up to play under my skirt. He played with my panties a little bit before getting under them. He furiously took them off and continued rubbing his tumb on my sensible clit. I let out a moan breathing heavily in his ears. I felt a knot in my stomach but before I could cum Draco pulled is fingers away.

Draco:Good girl, I think you've learn your punishment.

He stopped rubbing his finger and got away a little bit.

Y/n: No! I want more.

Draco:Are you sure? Do you really know what you are getting yourself into, I won't go easy on you Darling?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Draco's pov:
Draco:..... do you really know what you are getting yourself into, I won't go easy on you Darling?

Y/n: I am well aware off it believe me.

I took a little bit of time to look at her naked breast but she noticed and started playing around it. It made my thirst impossible to bare.

Y/n: Are YOU sure you know what you're getting into?

She came up to me and kissed me.

Y/n:There won't be any good girl left when I am done with you.        

I followed her to the huge bed on the end on of the room. She pushed me on it before taking my underwear off leaving me naked on the bed. I tried to get up to reach her but she pushed me again making me groan with pleasure and anger. She proceeded to get on the bed aside off me and started kissing my neck. She got down on my chest still kissing it and reached my belly bottom. A sound I didn't know I could do came out of my mouth.

Y/n: That was hot baby.

At that point she stopped to look at me. She only had her skirt on since I had already takin off her panties. I got up, pushed her aside, took her skirt off and looked down on her whole naked body.

Draco: You are the prettiest girl I have ever seen. I'm going to destroy that pretty body off yours.

Her whole body was wet with sweat. I could see her blushing.

Draco: I love you..

Shit, why the fuck did I say that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your pov:
Draco: I love you....

Hearing those words made me so happy I couldn't contain myself. I smiled and got up next to him. He was so tall. He looked down on me his whole body glowing.

Y/n: I love you too..

He took me in his arms and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he took me to the bed. Never breaking the contact.

~*~

I woke up the next day feeling so sore . My whole body was covered with bruises. I realized Draco was not in the bed.

Draco: Morning baby.

He was already dressed sitting on the couch glaring at me.

Y/n:Morning..ouch.

My whole body hurted me.
Draco smiled and laughed.

Draco:A little bit sore are we.

Y/n: At least I'm in better shape then the room..

It was true, I looked around the room to see it was a complete mess. Blankets were everywhere, the couch's coussins were at every corner of the room and the bed was in an awful condition.

Draco:Yeah... we really didn't go easy on it...

I smiled looking at his face. I really didn't feel like going anywhere. I wanted to stay here with him all day.

Y/n: Hey Draco..

Draco: Yeah?

Y/n: Will you please skip school and stay here to cuddle with me?

Draco: You don't have to ask me twice!

He quickly got to me and put his arms around my waist. I closed my eyes wondering if life could really get any better....
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n haha don't worry guys there will be more detailed scene soon. Just want to let burn a little before we get to it;)
Xxx
Mély