Little Black Dress

Chapter 51

Your pov:

I ran back to my room a big smile on my face. I still couldn't believe Draco had given me such an amazing gift. I knew he loved me and he had changed a lot for me but he was never the kind to give this type of gift. I openned the door to my room and I saw a confused Hermione looking back at me.

Hermione: what made you so happy? Is it the party? If you want my opinion it's a little stupid to go to a party on a school night but it's your choice...

I had actually forgotten about the party but the mention of it only made my smile grow bigger.

Y/n: No it's not that...can you keep it a secret from the boys? It's not that big of a deal but I know I know they'll make one of it...

Hermione nodded and I showed her my necklace.

Hermione: Wow y/n it's beautiful! Where did you get it?

Y/n: Draco bought it for me..

Hermione: Draco? As in Draco Malfoy?

Y/n: Yes I know! I didn't believe it either..

Hermione: I'm so suprised right now but I'm also really happy for you, you seem to have changed him for the better.

Y/n: I didn't change him Hermione, I just got to know him.

Hermione: Yeah I guess. Are you going to that party tonight?

Y/n: Of course! And you are coming to.

Hermione: No I'm not, I need to study plus I don't do parties.

Y/n: Come on it's going to be epic you really don't want to miss it, I would know.

Hermione: Why would you?

Y/n: 'cause I kind of organized the whole thing..

Hermione: It was you?

Y/n: Yeah..but don't tell anyone. Please tell me you're coming.

Hermione: Fine.

Y/n: Yes! You'll see, you won't regret it.

Hermione: I'm already regretting it..

I laughed and we both started to get ready. I flattened Hermione's hair and she curled mine. I put on a black bodycon dress that stopped slightly after the middle of my thighs.

Hermione: Don't you think your dress is a little bit short?

Y/n: No beside I'm wearing it for myself, I don't care what people think.

Hermione: I wish I was as confident as you..

Y/n: Hermione your body is great, you know what ditch that boring dress and come with me you're going to wear one of mine tonight.

After giving her a baby blue dress that accentuated her curves I guided her to the mirror so she could see how pretty she was. Her mouth dropped looking at her reflection.

Y/n: Told you you would look great, now come on it's time to party.

We got down the stairs and the common room was absolutly empty.

Y/n: I guess everyone is already gone.

We exited the common room and got to the room of requierments. When we entered the room it was already full, music was blasting and the lights were a bright blue. The room looked so wide I couldn't even believe my eyes. I turned around and noticed hermione was gone so i started walking looking for a familiar face. I saw Harry,Ron , Fred and George sitting on a couch drinking what seemed to be fire whisky. I approached them and when they saw me they all stopped drinking. They looked at me almost mesmarized.

Ron: Y/n you look..you look..

I could see his eyes get lost on my thighs.

Harry: Bloody hot; he completed.

Y/n: Ok boys eyes up.

They all looked up at me. Fred and George came close to me to whisper something in my ear.

Fred: Nice party you threw.

Y/n: Wait how did you know it was me.

George: Oh come on darling you're  the only that knows about the Umb*tch nickname.

I giggled and stole the bottle Fred had in his hand.

Y/n: Thanks for that by the way.

Fred frowned but I could still see a small smile on his face. I felt someone stare at me so I turned around to see if I was right and I saw Draco looking at me with his fists clenched. He walked up to me and pulled me away from my friends.

Y/n: What the hell Draco?!

Draco: Why are you wearing that?! It's way to short! I could see those morons looking at your ass!

Y/n: What? You can't be serious right now! First of all, I wear what I want and second, you're not my dad so stop acting like it!

Draco: Well you seem to like to call me daddy so you can understand why I got mixed; he smirked

Y/n: Oh fuck off.

His smirk immediatly faded.

Draco: What did you say?!

Y/n: I said Fuck.Off.

He grabbed me by the throat and furiously yanked me to him.

Draco: Don't disrespect me.

I slapped him so he would let me go.

Y/n: I'll stop disrespecting you when you'll learn to respect me.

Draco: Oh so you want to play that game? ; he said while bitting my ear lob.

Y/n: I love to play and you know it so don't test me.

Draco: We both know you can't win this darling.

Y/n: Oh yeah? Watch me.

I took a big sip of whisky before placing the bottle in his hands. I made my way to the dance floor and started swinging my hips to the music. A ravenclaw boy that I didn't know grabbed my waist and guided my movements. I moved freely against him before he got punch to the floor. I felt a cold hand on my wrist and little did I know I had left the dance floor.

Draco: I don't like to share baby, you should know that by now.

Y/n: You're the one who wanted to play, I'm sorry if you can't keep up; I said now facing him.

He pulled me to him by my waist and started kissing my neck.

Draco: I know a better game we could play.

I started playing with his hair as he sucked firmly on my skin.

Draco: You are driving me crazy.

Y/n: I can see that; I teased as I started to massage his hard clothed cock.

Y/n: Look how hard you are and I didn't do sh*t.

He groaned on my skin.

Draco: That's it, you're coming with me.

I jumped in his arm, wrapping my legs around his chest and he started walking towards the exit.

Draco: You really shouldn't have worn that, makes me loose my senses. Oh the things I'll do to you when it's on my bedroom's floor.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/n: You guys get ready because the next chapter is going to be spicyyy.

Xxx

Mély