Three🔥🔥🔥🔥

[WARNING Threesome]

OK...um, this chapter is hella spicy and some content could make some people uncomfortable so you can always skip ( the first part is really important though so I'll tell you when It's time to skip)

Sorryyyyy I know there's been a lot of spice lately but I already knew what I wanted to happen in this chapter and spice is included.

Chapter 69

Your pov

Hot, so fucking hot. I had sweat all over my body while Draco held me tightly.I looked at the time, it was 2:30 AM. I really needed water and quick. I slightly pushed Draco's arm away and walked downstair. As I was pouring myself water I heard someone sobbing in the living room. I walked toward the sound and noticed Harry sitting on the couch, his head in his hands.

Y/n: Harry? Are you okay?

Stupid. Of course he wasn't.

Harry: Y/n...come here please.

I sat next to him on the couch and he pulled me into a hug. I smelled the alcohol in his breath but I thought to myself it wasn't the time to tell him he was drunk.

Y/n: What is it?

Harry: Nightmares....; he admitted while pulling away

Y/n: Oh...I'm sorry

I didn't know what to say..Ever since me and Harry broke up our friendship stopped being the same. Even though we made up we weren't as close as we used to.

Y/n: Can I do something to help you?

Harry: Actually..

I didn't know what he had in mind but I really hated the look he was giving me.

Y/n: Harry what-

He stopped me by kissing me. I pushed him away roughly.

Y/n: What the hell Harry?! I told you, I don't like you like that anymore, I'm in love with Draco. Look I know you are going through a lot but that doesn't give you the right to kiss me.

He rolled his eyes. I almost gasped in surprise. I had never seen him like that and to be honest I really didn't like this Harry.

Harry: Fuck off Y/n we both know your relationship with Draco is bullshit! You're in love with me stop lying to yourself! Deep down you know it.

He kissed me again and when I tried to push him away he held me in place.

Y/n: Stop Harry! Stop you don't know what you're doing!

'' What is happening here'' A masculine voice asked.

Fred.

Y/n: Help me; I mouthed

Fred's strong hands threw Harry on the ground.

Fred: What the fuck man?! You know she has a boyfriend! You just sexualy agressed one of your closest friend! Someone who has always been there for you, try to live with that now!

Harry: Says the guy who's always flirting with her!

I saw Fred's fist clench.

Y/n: Fred is just playing around that's not the same, he probably doesn't even find me attractive..

I heard Fred cough beside me.

Y/n: You forced me to kiss you Harry..and you said those awful things to me.

Fred: What things...

Y/n: Nothing important.

Harry: Only the truth..that she's a lying bitch who can't admit her feelings. She's playing Draco. Exactly liked she played me last year.