Year Six

So there will be a huge time skip but I feel it's necessary because nothing really important was going to happen for the story in year five. Hope you don't mind it now let's get to the story.

Chapter75

Your pov

Year Six

I slightly smiled while looking down at my ring. The platform 9 3/4 seemed to be getting darker everytime we visited it but somehow Draco's ring still made me smile. The end of my last year had been pretty eventful if I was being completely honest. Of course we did get rid of Umbridge but life still didn't get much better. Harry lost his godfather and a part of him left us when he did. Voldemort's return was now evident for everyone which meant this one didn't even try hidding anymore. The number of deaths augmented everyday, every second past could be our last and that thought was particularly scary.

Draco: Ready for another year y/n? he asked me, his hand posed on the small of my back as he guided me toward the train.

Y/n: I guess...it's going to be different now that he's back for real...

Recently, Harry had been having more and more mood swings, making it very difficult for him and Draco to actually be near each other. Fred and George dropped out in the middle of the last year and openned their shop not long after. Draco seemed to get more tired everyday. He started seeing his parents again ,but weirdly, everytime he came back from there he looked much more worst than before. I tried convincing him to stop going but he always told me the same thing '' I have too y/n, they're my parents''. We also stopped going to the Black's house because of Sirius' death which left me without a real home since my chilhood one had been burnt by deatheaters. My mom got more depressed, still being search for by the death eaters she wasn't able to get out the house which made her dull and numb.

Draco: I know it doesn't feel the same here anymore y/n...we'll just have to make it feel the same; he smiled.

I smiled back, still feeling that knot in my stomach that told me he was wrong. We entered the train, who appeared strangely dark compared to when I first saw it. I remembered when I first arrived at Hogwarts, hoping for a new start away from Beauxbâtons. Never would I have thought things would get this bad. I also never would have thought I would find love but here I was, holding hands with the man of my dream, a promise ring ornating my finger.

Draco: Do you mind if we sit with my friends?

Y/n: No it's fine.

Draco smiled and walked me to the Slytherin section of the train where we sat in front of Pansy and Blaise.

Pansy: Draceyyy, long time no see! the girl screamed excitedly.

Y/n: Trust me, it was on purpose; I mumbled under my breath.

Blaise obviously heard me since he started snickering as I smirked.

Pansy: Why are you laughing Zabini?!

God are every Slytherin so suceptible?

Blaise: I just thought of something funny; that one shrudded.

Pansy didn't look like she believed him but stayed quiet while me and Draco sat down.

Pansy: So...it's still a thing? you two; she smirked

Y/n: Obviously Parkinson otherwise I wouldn't be here, having to tolerate you for a complete hour; I faked smiled while rolling my eyes.

Both Draco an Blaise tried their best to contain their laugh by bitting their bottom lip.

Pansy: Yeah whatever, bet you two won't get through this year.

You wish.

Y/n: Maybe; I smirked while playing with my ring to make it evident.

Pansy: What's that?! she almost yelled.

Y/n: That? Oh it's a promise ring. Draco gave it to me last year; I smiled innocentely

She gasped and I saw her eyes widden.

Pansy:You have got to be kidding?! Dracey are you really going to marry her??? What would you're parents think?

How dare she talked about us like that?! That filthy little rat.

Draco: First of all Parkinson, it's now Malfoy to you. Second, Y/n is everything I ever wished for in a girl so I don't see why it should suprise you or anyone that I would want to spend the rest of my life with her. Lastly, my parents can say what they want, they and certainly you will not come between true love. Now if you wouldn't mind shutting that fucking mouth of yours I would be delighted; he spat.

Pansy looked horrified while me and Blaise exchanged an impressed look. I was so proud of Draco and weirdly really turned on by what he had just done.

Y/n: Um, Draco and I will be right back...; I said as I pulled Draco up with me.

Draco: What are we doing? that one asked confused.

Y/n: I'm rewarding you for what you just did; I smirked.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I don't hate Pansy and in my other story her character is actually important just to be clear. Also I decided ( long ago actually haha) to write a Tom Riddle fanfiction (called My Sin) when Rough Love will be finished and the chapter introducing the characters is already done so I was wondering if you guys wanted me to post it now so you can see if the story will interest you? I will post/ write the first chapter of My Sin in probably 1-3 months maybe less I still don't know.

Xxx

Mély