Grey

Chapter 33
Your pov:
I got back to potion class and when I entered everyone was staring at me.

Snape:Mrs.Blake, took you long enough. Isn't it strange that you and Mr.Malfoy had to go to the toilet at the exact same time..

The class started laughing silently.

Y/n:I don't see why it would be Professor.

I felt the anger from what happened with Draco and the humiliation talking for me. I wasn't controlling my words.

Snape:Maybe you would like me to explain..

Y/n:Or not!

I spoke in a tone that made the whole class hold their breath.

Snape:Detention, tomorrow night. Try to learn how to keep your thoughts to yourself next time.

Y/n:What!

Snape:Enough! Sit down.

I sat down cursing at Snape under my breath.

Snape:So as I was saying amortantia supposedly has a different smell for everyone expressing what or who you truly desire..what attracts them the most we could presume..

He was cut off by Draco coming back to the class.

Snape:Malfoy, just in time. Come to the front to show all the class what I meant.

Draco slowly walked towards the front of the class.

Snape:Now smell the potion.

Draco smelled it and immediately looked at me. He only did for 2 seconds before realizing his mistake and turning away.

Snape:Care to elaborate on what you smell..

Draco:I'd rather not actually.

Snape:It wasn't a question.

Draco: And I don't care.

Snape:Well, it looks like your be joining Mrs.Blake in detention tomorrow now take your seat.

Draco sited next to me and I couldn't help but wonder what he had smell. The class ended and I quickly ran up to Draco to have more information.

Y/n:Draco!Draco listen to me!

He finally stopped walking to look at me.

Draco:What do you want Blake!?

Why was he calling me by my last name? After all, we were literally kissing half an hour ago...

Y/n:What did you smell in the potion..?

Draco:Why do you care?!

Y/n:We both know why..

He took my arm and guided me to an empty corridor before pushing me against a wall. He put both his arms next to me blocking my way out.

Draco:I smelled cherry lipstick; he said while putting his tumb on my bottom lip.

Draco:White roses; his fingers were now on my cheeks.

Draco:and, Pool water.

He stepped back.

Draco:Sounds familiar?

I was wordless. Nothing wanted to come out.

Y/n:I...

Draco:That's what you smell like; he snapped.

Draco:But I guess it doesn't matter since our relationship is based on sex and not true fealings.

And with that he was gone. Leaving me alone and confused. Was he telling the truth. Did that mean I made a mistake. I mean, he literally prove me earlier I was right but now, he was also proving me wrong
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Draco's pov:
Why did I tell her...it was such a mistake. Now she knew I was in love with her. I thought she already knew but when she broke up with me ,clearly showing me that she didn't, I promised myself I wouldn't let her see it again. This girl was driving me crazy in all the meanings of the term. I was mad for her touch. Crying for her love. Crazy for her scent. I couldn't live with her. My crave for her being to much for the both of us to endle. Worst part was that living without her was even more impossible to endure. I was loosing it. I lost it the moment my silver eyes met her emerald one.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Your pov:
Why was it so hard..? Love isn't supposed to be that hard, right? Or maybe it was that hard because that's what it was, love. True love..
But that would be insane. This whole thing was insane. How could he be the reason why I am angry but also the reason why I smile?
He managed to control my every emotion. They were always based on him. His words, his actions, everything about him gave me chills of pleasure and millions of questions.It never was white or black but always grey. Grey like his eyes that made me fall for him in the first place.Grey like the start of it all.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Word count:0,7K
A/n: I am sorry that my chapters are so small but I will be writing longer chapter soon:)
Xxx
Mély