A Secret

Chapter 7
Your pov:
I was going to meet my friends at the dorm so we could go eat together and all I thought was I much I couldn't wait for it to be 9 O'clock so I could go and meet Draco in the bathroom. When I entered every each of my friend was staring at me.

Y/n: What?

I looked at Harry and he looked guilty.

Y/n: You told them?!?!

Harry: I wasn't going to but they know me so well and they imedialtly knew something was up beside the three wizards tournament.

Y/n: Harry!!!

Ron: Don't get mad at him, to be true hermione was really persistent.

Hermione: Don't put this on me!

Ginny: We'll let you two discuss. Meet us at the Gryffindor table.

They left the room giving us a last look before running off laughing.

Y/n: Well every slytherin knows about it and now I guess the Gryffindor will know too.

Harry: The slytherin know? How do they know?

Shit! I couldn't tell him about Draco!

Y/n: I mean I presumed since Blaise saw us and he has a big mouth.

Harry: Oh.. yeah I guess.

He made a small stop, looked right into my eyes.

Harry: So..? What do we do now?

Y/n: Honestly Harry I don't know , kissing you felt like the right thing to do at the moment and it was but there's still a lot to think about, like the fact that you like Cho.

Harry: I don't!!!

Y/n: Yeah right.

Harry: Even if I did, which I don't,
Cedric already has is eyes on her.

I thought Cedric had his eyes on me? I guess it doesn't matter anyway , less drama.

Y/n: I don't wanna be a second choice plus, you did tell me you didn't like me like that after our last kiss.

Harry: But maybe I was wrong , because I really think I do now!

He was really cute and he knew how to make me smile. But could he really have developed feelings in less than a week?

Y/n: Give me one week to give you an answer okay?

Harry: Okay...

He looked bummed but he still understood. I gave him a small kiss on the cheeks.

Y/n: come on, lets go.
:-:
We walked in the Great hall together and we sat with the others on the Gryffindor table. On my way there I made eye contact with Draco who seemed pretty pissed. I hope he didn't think anything happened between me and Harry.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Draco's pov:
I did try to resist her, to stay mad at her , I really did but the truth is, I wasn't. I had come to a point where I actually didn't care who she was dating or else as long as I still got to kiss her. I wasn't mad at her,if I was mad at someone it was Potter but even then..I was eating with Crabbe,Goyle , Blaise and Pansy when she entered the room with Potter. Okay, I knew I said I didn't care as long as I could kiss but it does piss me off thinking that someone else could be kissing her to. She did say she was just trying to make him feel better and they were just friends but it wasn't the first time they kissed.They had to feel some kind of attraction , clearly not as big as ours , to kiss two times. Of course she didn't know I knew about their first kiss , I wasn't going to tell her I was the one following her. While she was walking toward her table we made I contact and I think she realised how pissed I was. I had to get it back together, so what if she walks with Potter? I was still the one she was going to meet tonight. Yeah, think about tonight I told myself. Tonight it would all be worth it.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Your pov:
We were done eating so we went in the common room to chill around the fire.

Hermione: Hey would you guys want to go for a walk outside later.

Y/n: I can't I'm meeting ma.... um someone later.

I almost told them I was meeting malfoy. What was I thinking about?!? Yeah right, about Draco.

Ginny:Ouhhhh a boy?

I could see Harry looking at me with worried eyes.

Y/n: Um no actually.

Ron: Than who is it.

Y/n: Someone who told me he could help me find something about the first task Harry will have to do.

Harry: y/n you really don't need to waist your whole night looking for me.

Y/n: I'm not wasting it I really care about you and I want you to survive.

I wasn't wasting it in deed, really not wasting it.
/////////////////////////////////////