Cockblock🔥

Chapter 42

your pov:

I looked at Draco in anger after what he just did to me.

Y/n: Draco Malfoy you git!! You are so not funny.

Draco: And why is that? Because I didn't let you finish? That's what you get for being a naughty little girl.

His word made my anger even more powerfull as I felt my already wet undies get wetter. He really knew how to make me want him.

Y/n: So your not going to let me finish?

Draco: No.

Y/n: Fine then, I'll do it myself.

I stormed into the bathroom locking the door behind me. Draco pounded his fists on it angrily.

Draco: Y/n Blake you open that door immediatly. You know what happen when you are bad I literally just tought you a lesson.

Y/n: Well you are a pretty bad teacher then.

Draco: Open it! You are not going to cum until I say so! Alohomora!

I giggled. I like it whe he's mad. First it makes him so incredibely hot and second, the sex is even more awsome, when he actually lets me finish and isn't a freakin tease of course.

Y/n: You really thought that would work? I am not that stupid.

He continued hitting the door as I tried to make myself cum. It was easier said then done. In fact, since I started dating Draco it's been getting harder and harder to please myself. That boy really knew what he was doing and my delicate little fingers were nothing compared to his muscular ones. He stopped trying to break the door which made me stop my movement. What was he up to? I heard him lay his head against the door.

Draco: Will you at least let me watch?

I laughed,got dressed again and onpened the door.

Y/n: No. Not like I could make myself cum anyways..

His usual smirk apeared on his face.

Y/n: Stop smilling this is far from funny!

Draco: It really is actually.

Y/n: Oh so you think it's funny that you are now the only thing that can actually make me cum!?!

As the sentance left my lips I realised it was exactly what he wanted to ear.

Draco: It's hilarious don't you see?

Y/n: I hate you.

Draco: Sure you do.

I rolled my eyes before they met his. How could I actually hate him he's literally perfect. Of course I was still pissed about earlier and so I wouldn't let him see what he did to me . He wanted to play, well two could play this game and if there was something I was good at it was clearly teasing boys.

Draco: You're cute when you're mad.

A devilish smile apeared on my face.

Draco:What....?

Y/n: Oh nothing actually I'm going to read a book.

Draco: Ok...I'll be in the shower if you need anything.

I nodded before laying on the bed with a random book. And just like that phase on of my plan was in process.

°°°

Draco was taking a bloody eternity in the shower and I was starting to get annoyed. The book I was pretending to read was actually pretty boring and I just couldn't wait for him to see me. My plan was simple, I got rid of my usual clothes and was now wearing a lace night dress with no underwears. You could clearly see through it. At that instant, the bathroom door opened and Draco got in the room and went straight to his closet to get some clothe not even noticing me. I kept "reading" my book waiting for him to turn around. He finally did and I swear I could see his jaw drop.