Oversize Shirt

Chapter 37
Your pov:
I was laying on Draco's chest in his dorm. We haven't officially admitted we were back together since our kiss yesterday but we both knew it.

Y/n:Draco?

Draco:Mm..

Y/n:Before we officially get back together I need you to promise me something..

Draco:Sure what is it?

Y/n:I need you to fuck me with the same energy you had when we were.. « friends with benifits »...

He looked suprised by what I just said but he finally smiled.

Draco:Like you want princess.

I kissed him before falling asleep in his arms.

-/-

I woke up and Draco was still sleeping, I took a moment to look at his beautiful appearance. I don't know what a guy like him could find in someone like me. He finally woke up and his eyes met mine.

Draco:What....?

Y/n:What do you see in me? I mean look at you! Look at me...

Draco:What? Darling you are literally te prettiest girl in the whole school.

Y/n:You are just saying that 'cause you are my boyfriend.

Draco:I many guys have asked you on a date.

Y/n:I don't know, around 15 I think but I guessed it was normal and only because I was knew.

Draco:Pff, Y/n we have had many « new girls » and they still didn't get asked that many time.

Y/n:Well..

Draco:Trust me just by walking with you I have to control myself not to kill those morons that are looking at you.

Y/n:Really..?

Draco:Yes really.

Y/n:Wow I didn't realize...

Draco:Of course you didn't but that's part of your charm baby.

I smiled and wondered how someone could be so good and bad at the same time.

Y/n:Thanks, I love you..

Draco:I love you too. Now let's go back to sleep.

Y/n:But Draco we have to go to the Great Hall for the dinner.

Draco:Screw that.

I tried to get up but he was faster than me and pulled me back in bed. He held me tightly with his arms and whispered in my ear.

Draco:You are not going anywhere until I say so, am I clear.

Y/n:Okay daddy.

I gave him a wink that made him smirk.

Draco:You are playing a dangerous game here baby girl.

Y/n:I do like to play with fire.

Draco:Then let's play.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Draco's pov:
I looked down at the naked little figure laying on my chest and immediately smiled. Gosh she was pretty, I've missed holding her so much. I knew she still had some doubt about our relationship so I promised myself I would prove her wrong. I am not loosing her again not now, not never.
//////////////////////////////
Your pov:
Morning came pretty quickly and for once I was up in time for my classes. Draco was still sleeping so I decided to go take a shower. When I was done I kissed him on the forehead before getting out of his dorm to go change. I was only wearing a oversized shirt but I was pretty sure no one would be up that early. I arrived in the Slytherin common room and I froze when I saw Pansy and Blaise staring right at me. I tried pulling the shirt down to cover as much as I could but it was worthless.

Y/n:Hey...I..

Blaise was literally drooling.

Pansy:What the fuck were you doing in the boys dorm?!?

I heard steps coming down the stairs.

Blaise:I like your outfit very much y/n.

Draco was now next to me.

Draco:Why did you left this earl..wait a damn minute Zabini, what did you just say?!

Y/n:Draco it's fine.

Draco:No it's not fine! Why in Merlin's beard would you come down wearing this?!

Y/n:I didn't think anyone would be up!!

Draco still looked mad but more at Blaise then me.

Draco:keep your eyes up Zabini!

Blaise:Sorry mate it's just that she as a very great ass...

I swear I thought Draco was about to murder him.

Y/n:Come on baby, let's go to my room...

Draco took a blanket on one of the couch and wrapped it around me he then took me in his arms.

Y/n:I can walk you know.

Draco:Yes but this is more fun.

Pansy was now the one furious.
Draco and I finally arrived at my room and I changed into a red and blue plad skirt with a red turtle neck.

Y/n:Do I look pretty in this?

Draco:Ravishing, although I like you more without any clothes.

Y/n:Well I won't be going to my classes naked now will I?

Draco:Of course not!

I laughed.

Y/n:I like when your protective.
It's cute.

Draco:Sure....

Y/n:It's true.

Draco:Well I like you.

Y/n:That's cute to.

I kissed him soflty.

Draco:Come on now Darling let's get to class.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Word count:0,8K
A/n: Sorry it took me so long to update.
Xxx
Mély