A Reason to Scream🔥🔥

Your pov:
The last 6 days past really slowly filled with boredom. I was finally going back to Hogwarts and I already missed Draco. Going from having sex twice a day to not even seing him has been rough on me. My friends were pretty suprised with my decision but I knew I made the right one. I arrived at the train station and I immediately saw him. We made eyes contact and he started walking toward me but I quickly grabbed Hermione's arm and pulled her into the train. I knew I couldn't face him. If I wanted things to change I needed to stay away from him, at least for now because I knew if we talked I wouldn't be able to stop myself from kissing him.

*~*

The train ride was long and painful. I didn't talk much with anyone although my friends tried to interact with me. As soon as we arrived at hogwarts I went to my room and slept until the next day.

*~*

I woke up really early so I didn't have to face anyone but when I arrived to at the Great All I immediately saw him and his friends eating. For fuck sake why can't they eat with everyone else?! I guess I'll be really early to potions.I was stressed about potions since Draco was very close to me and I knew how hard it would be for me not to talk or touch him but I hoped that Snape would have changed the places.

*~*

When I got there no one had arrived so I was alone with Snape. To my disappointment the places remained the same so I'll have to be really careful. I started working on some homeworks waiting for everyone to get here. After 30 minutes people started showing up and sitting at their usuall places. I gave Dean and Seamus a smile as Draco entered the class and sat next to me. His green apple, mint and colone sent invaded my nose. At that moment I knew this class would be torture for me. Blaise arrived next to Draco.

Y/n:Blaise would you mind switching seats with Draco?

Blaise:Of course not.

He looked pretty happy about it probably thinking this meant he had an other chance with me.

Draco:No.

Y/n:What do you mean no?!

Draco:I mean I am not switching.

Y/n: Fine!

Snape started the class but I couldn't keep my attention to him as it kept leading to Draco. I pretended to be listening very carefully and soon enough I felt a cold hand on my bare thigh. I didn't even need to look to know it was him.

Y/n:Draco...

His hand started wandering around. Squeezing it.

Y/n: Draco! You are aware that we broke up right?

Draco:Oh I'm aware.

Y/n:Then what..

He cutted me off.

Draco:Shhh just listen to the class won't you.

I opened my mouth to say something but no words came out. I tried to forget about Draco's hand thinking that if I acted like it wasn't happening mayby I would believe it but it became harder as his hand was now near my underwear. I shivered a little on my chair and felt Draco's hand playing with my black laced panties. He tugged on it trying to get under it and I stood still wanting to stop it but at the same time, needing it to continue. I felt his cold fingers finally getting under it and starting to dance around my heat making it almost impossible for me to keep quiet. Before I could make any noise I raised my hand.

Snape:Yes mrs.Blake?

Y/n:May I go to the bathroom?

Snape:Sure.

I got up and left the room as fast as I could not wanting anyone noticing I was trembling. I walked to the bathroom and splashed water on my face. « come on y/n get over it, it's just a god damn boy! If you want you can just fuck Blaise or even Cedrick! »
Even my thoughts sounded fake to me.
I continued splashing water on my face and I heard the bathroom's door open.

Y/n:Whoever it is can you just leave.

I didn't look back but I immediately knew who it was when the voice spoke.

Draco: I think I'll be just fine here.

I turned around and looked him dead in the eyes.

Y/n: Get out.

Draco: I don't think so.

Y/n:It's over Draco, get out.

Draco:I'd rather not.You see I'm sure I'll find something to do here much better than potions.

Draco:Or should I say, someone.

We were now both fulming and screaming at eachother while he was getting closer to me. Although I hated his words they also made me want to kiss him so bad.

Y/n: Get.the.fuck.out.

Draco:Or what!? You are going to break up with me two men girl? I'm sorry to inform you you've already done that you stupid Gryffindor.

Y/n: Stop calling me that!

Draco: What if I don't?

Y/n: Then I'll make you!

Draco:I'd like to see that happen.

He was a few inches from my face and he was looking down at me. I felt incredibly small. I took his collar about to slap him but instead I kissed him. I pullled away feeling stupid and cursing at myself for being so weak.

Draco:I going to give something else to scream about.

He grabbed me by my tie and smashed his lips against mine furiously.

Draco:Tell me you've missed this.

I stayed silent sucking his neck hungrily.

Draco: I said tell me you've missed this! ; he demanded.

Y/n:I've.

I kissed his neck.

Y/n:Missed.

I got down to his chest ripping his shirt open.

Y/n:This.

I stopped and looked at him.
He grabbed me in his strong arms and seated me on the sink.

Draco:Good girl now try to be silent.

He took my shirt and panties off leaving me at his mercy. My whole body started proceeding what was happening, this was angry sex. Started by our hunger for eachother. Filled with desires kept for ourself for the past 6 days.
He kissed my thighs slowly climbing on them and leaving mark. His grip on them was so hard I knew I would have bruises. He started licking my clit slowly before sucking on it harshly. My hands grabbed the sink with all the strength they had in them. Containing my moan was an impossible job so I put my hand on my lips.

Draco:Don't you ever try to hide your moans from me!

I let go of my hand and let out the sounds that were demanding to get out. Before I could even reach an end Draco pulled away. I part of me was furious  he didn't even let me finish but an other one was glad I didn't go all the way. I got dressed and saw Draco smirking at me.

Y/n:Wipe that smile of your face Malfoy, this won't happen again. I am done.

Draco:We'll see.

I rolled my eyes and left.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Word count:1,2K
A/n:I am sorry for all the hot content I know some of you guys like it more when it's cute and all but for some time (I don't know how long) it will be more spicy. Don't worry there will be cute scenes soon I just don't like it when Draco becomes all sweet . Hope you like it anyway.
Xxx
Mély