3 Gallions

Chapter 12
Your pov
Me and Harry got off his broom and as I was going to kiss him but we heard someone calling his name.

Mcgonagall: Potter! What are you doing here they still need to announce the winner!

Harry:Oh shit I forgot. I'll see you later y/n!

Before I even realized what was happening he was already gone on his broom.

Y/n: Wowww.. I guess I'll just walk all the way back there, I sighed.

I wanted to know how Harry placed but I really didn't feel like walking so I decided to just wait for him in the common room. When I entered the room I almost had a heart attack.

Gryffindors students: Harry!!!! , they all screamed .

Y/n: Ahhh! Are you guys crazy you're going to kill him!

Some Gryffindors started laughing while others were pretty pissed it wasn't Harry.

Dean: Well where's Harry then?

Y/n: Why would I know?

Fred Weasley: Oh come on! Every each of us know you've been snuggling a lot with Mr.Potter..!

Y/n: Wh..what how did you..

George W.: You do know Ron can't keep a secret right.

Y/n: Oh merlin that boy's gonna be the end of us. But Harry got back to the field to know the winner.

Seamus:Ohhh I guess we'll wait then.

We all had been waiting for 15 minutes and some of the people seemed to lost their patience.

Y/n: What do you want to do actually? I mean why are we all waiting?

Fred W.: We want to congratulate our Gryffindor champion..

George W.: On his magnificent battle with the dragon!

Y/n: You've got to be kiding, most of you were talking shit on Harry right before the first task and now that he has manage to survive you are all going to act like nothing happened?

Seamus: Pretty much..

Dean hit Seamus behind the head.

Seamus:Ouchh!

At that exact moment the common room's door opened.

Gryffindors: Harry!!! , they all yelled.

At least this time they were right.
Harry came in in shock.

Y/n: Heyy...so who won ?

Harry:Cedric, but I still placed second.

Y/n: Wow Harry that's great!

I jumped in his arm to hug him.
Fred and George interrupted us.

Fred and George W. : Come on Harry less cuddling girls and more celabrating.

Harry looked at me and I saw how much he wanted to go. Plus he really did deserve it.

Y/n: What are you waiting for? Go on!!!

He smiled before getting into the crowd of cheering faces.

The little party had been going on for 1 hour and I was sitting on the couch talking to Hermione and watching Harry.

Harry: So who wants me to open it?

The other student screamed in enthusiasm for him to open it and so he did. An awful sound came out making everyone put their hands on their ears.

Y/n: Close that bloody thing Harry!

As he did the sound stopped.

Y/n: Well I don't know how you'll figure that out but good luck.

I turned to Hermione.

Y/n: I'm going for a walk I have had enough of this. Do you want to come?

Hermione: Oh it's okay I'll stay here.

Y/n: Fine see you later.

Hermione: Later!

I walked out of the noisy common room to finally hear the silence of the corridors again.

Y/n: Finally some peace.

Draco: Talking to yourself now are we Blake?

Since when did he call me by my last name?

Y/n: What are you doing so close to the Gryffindor common room Malfoy.

Draco: I was actually going to find you you but I heard all the noise you guys where making and prefered to stay out here.

Y/n: Why were you looking for me?!!?

Draco: Calm down Blake I just wanted to give you your 3 gallions, I'm a man of my word you see.

Y/n: You are not a man you're a child!, I laughed .

Draco: I didn't know you liked kissing child it does scare me.

Y/n: Pff who say I liked kissing you Malfoy.

Draco: Something tells me you did since you did it more than once.

Y/n: First of all most of the time you were the one that kissed me and second, that was when all I knew of you was your cute face.

Draco: Oh yeah, he said getting closer

Draco: And what do you know now?

Y/n: I know that you're a awful little prick ,you likes hurting people and I know I hate you.

Draco: Are you sure? He said still getting closer to me.

Y/n: Of course I am! And I also know I would never let you kiss me again!

Draco: Is that so?

He was now only millimeters away from me and I swear I heard my heart beating in my chest.

Draco:I guess we'll have to see..

He leaned in for a kiss but just as he did the common room's door opened to let out Harry.

Draco: Well Blake here are your 3 gallions.

He gave me my gallions before slowly walking away.

Harry: Why did Malfoy owe you money?

Y/n: Oh because we made a bet on wheater you would survive or not and you did so I won.

I was still trying to catch my breath discrelty and I still felt my heart beating like a drum.

Harry: Okay..Are you coming back in?

Y/n: What? Oh yeah go in I'll be there in 5 minutes.

Harry: okay.

I stayed still in the corridor thinking about what just hapenned. Would I have let Draco kiss me if Harry didn't arrive? No.. probably not?! I started wondering if I would really be able to ignore Malfoy and let what happened before in the past...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n: I know some elements still doesn't work like the fact that Ron was already not mad at Harry anymore but it was just so my story work. So I hope you liked it anyway.
Xxx
Mély