Soon Sweetheart 🔥🔥🔥

Chapter 52

Your pov:

Draco almost ran to his dorm and when we finally arrived he dropped me on the floor and locked the door. When he turned back to face me I stared  to unbutton his shirt but he grabbed my wrist and slammed me against the door.

Y/n: Draco, don't tease.

Draco: I'm going to tease just as much as you teased me when you decided to wear that dress and to rub your arse on that Ravenclaw.

He looked angry and I knew at that moment I was completly fucked. Well, about to get fuck. He slid his finger down my dress delicatly before ripping it apart.

Y/n: HeY! I liked that dress.

Draco: Well I didn't.

He took me in his arm and threw me on the bed.

Draco: Did you wear that for me; he said while pointing at my emerald green lace underwear set.

Y/n: No. I wore it for the Ravenclaw.

I guess I never learn because I really should have shut my mouth. Maybe it's just that I like it.. His face turned even redder with anger.

Draco: You should shut your filthy mouth.

Y/n: Make me.

And he did, he untied his tie and placed it in my mouth before wrapping it around my head.

Draco: Here, now no one will hear you scream.

I felt my heat getting wetter at each word he pronounced. He got on top of me and started sucking on my whole body leaving a mark everywhere he could.

Draco: mayby that'll keep the boys away; he smirked.

I rolled my eyes but he saw it and took my throat in his hand.

Draco: Watch the attitude babygirl you might regret it later on.

Still on top off me Draco took my panties off and started caressing my entrence slowly. It was barely enough for what I needed so I grabbed his hand and pushed it harder on me which seemed to piss him of because he untied my mouth to tie both my wrist together. He pushed three finger inside off me leaving me with suprise and an uncontrollable amount of pleasure. He pushed deeper and harder every time making sure to hit my spot with precision. He knew exactly what he was doing to me and he was loving it.

Y/n: More, draco i need more; I moaned.

Draco: You know what you need to do princess.

Y/n: Please, Draco.

He augmented his pace and I felt my whole body starting to shake.

Y/n: I'm..m..c..close.

Draco: Cum darling. Do it for me.

Like they activated something in me his words made me go over the edge. I screamed his name and when I was completly done I felt his finger slither out of me. He sucked on them with delight.

Draco: You have no idea how good you taste, you make me crazy.

Feeling I couldn't wait anymore I managed to struggle my way on top which was pretty hard since both my wrist were attached together.

Y/n: Untie me.

Draco: I make the orders darling,not you.

Y/n: You'll want to trust me on this one.

He untied me and got his shirt off. I was sitting on his lap and felt his clothed hard cock pressing against my naked heat. I started gridding on it leaving little moans as I did. I heard Draco breath heavily and groan. He unbuckled his belt and I took his trousers off. I leaned in to whisper in his ear.

Y/n: How about, you let me take control for once. Let me show how good I can be.

My words appeared to excite him and i took the opportunity to take his drawers off ,leaving him completly naked and at my mercy. I lowered myself on him slowly ,to get use to his size and tease him, but he took my waist and pulled me down hungrily. He guided my pace pulling me to him by my waist. I rested my head in his neck as I kept grinding on him. Soon enough the pleasure was so overwheming I had to grab the sheets of the bed. I felt myself get weaker as the sensation I was feeling increased and I think Draco felt it too because he turned me around to take the lead. He was on top of me again and he gave it all his effort and strength . Each thrust hitting deeper inside of my body. Making me feel things I didn't knew possible to feel.

Y/n: Draco I'm going to cum.

Draco: Me too

He still pounded but his thrusts got slappier and before I could process it, pleasure was filling my whole body as we both reached our climax. He yelled my name before filling me with his seeds. He pulled out but instead of laying next to me he started nibbling on my breast, licking and flicking my hard nipples.

Y/n: Draco stop it's too much, I can't cum more than two times..

He stopped and looked in my eyes.

Draco: Soon sweetheart you'll be able to.

He gave me a kiss on the forhead and we fell asleep not long after he pronounced those words. My tiny body hooked to his.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/n: Well, I'm going to hell for writting that so please making worth it and show it some love;)

Xxx

Mély

P.S. The next chapter of Hasty Pleasure his coming tomorow.