Stargazing

A/n:oh my god I just realised they were on christmas vacation and the weather I'm describing makes no sense with the context but let's say that when their holidays end the weather is much better and hotter ok;) lmao

Also I just figured out how the story is going to end and I'm so exciteddd. I don't know when that will be yet.

Chapter 72

Your pov

Draco: Who's blushing now.

Y/n: What not me...wrong bitch! I lied

Draco: You do know I can literally see your face turn into a tomato baby...

Still on top of me, Draco started kissing my neck.

Y/n: Did you just call me a tomato???

Draco: a cute tomato; he laughed as he kept nibbling on my skin

Y/n: pfff

I pushed him off me and sat on the grass.

Draco: What was that for; he pouted

Y/n: Draco honey we are literally in the middle of a park I'm not having sex with you right now.

Draco: but we want you...; he kept pouting

Y/n: We...?

He better not mean what I think he means...

Draco: Me and jr; he smirked

Y/n: That is so not funny and exactly why we aren't going to have sex.

Draco: I thought you liked jr?

Y/n: Not when you talk about it like that love.

Draco: fineeeee, I'll stop.

Y/n: thank you baby.

Draco: Now that I stopped....can we have sex?

I turned my head to him, an annoyed look on my face.

Draco: Ok sorryyyy...

I kissed his cheek and got up.

Draco: What are you doing?

Y/n: We need to go back baby.

Draco: Already???

Y/n: Yep, come on

Draco frowned but got up and took my hand.

Y/n: I'll miss moments like this when we go back to hogwarts; I sighed while we were walking back to the house

Draco: Hey baby we'll still have moments like this..I promise you; he reassured me

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

Y/n: I love you

Draco: I love you more.

***

Memories of my night were dancing in my mind while Draco slept beside me. The monopoly game with the twins, Molly's fabulous pumpking pie, the time with my mother and even Harry and Draco getting along. This had been the best day I had spent here in a long time. My smile was still haunting my features as I slowly drifted to sleep.

***

2:00 AM

Draco: Y/n...

I openned my eyes to the platinum blond next to me.

Y/n:What is it?

Draco: Do you want to go stargazing with me?

Y/n: You woke me in the middle of the night for that?

Draco:Um yes...

A tender smile lightened my face.

Y/n: I'd love to.

Draco got up and took a couple of blankets in his arms.

Draco: ready?

Y/n: mhm; I nodded when I finished putting my jacket on.

We walked outside and Draco laid one blanket on the ground before laying himself on it. I snuggled next to him and he wrapped the other blanket around us. My eyes drifted to the beautiful view I had in my sight. Every star shining its brightest, forming stories above us. I felt my already large smile widden. I heard Draco humming next to me, his sumptuous grey eyes posed on the lustrous night sky. My heart pumped with exhilarating happiness, wrapped in the warmth that this precious moment brought me. Flickering one last time my eyes closed as I fell asleep in the arms of the man I love.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ohhhh this is sweettt. Thank you for the 100K!!!! Also I think maybe a little bit more drama will be brought to the story( like the war and voldemort's defeat or whatever) and then I'll write the final chapters ( ahhhh this feel so weird to admit). Don't worry though I'm pretty sure there will be at least 10 more chapters :)

Xxx

Mély

follow--->

Snap: melyabr67

Insta: melyanebreault