Morning

Chapter 60!

Your pov

The sound of the shower woke me around 7 am the next moring, I turned in the bed and decided to go join him in the shower. The bed was a mess and so was I. We haven't clean anything after last night and I felt really disgusting. I openned the bathroom's door but Draco didn't notice so I quickly undressed myself and jumped in the shower.

Draco: Hey , what are you doing?

Y/n: Well I wanted to take a shower isn't it obvious?

Draco: You could have wait until I was done..

Y/n: I could have..but I didn't want to; I replied looking down at his abs

Draco: Take a picture Blake, it will last longer; he smirked

I rolled my eyes and he pulled me into a hug.

Draco: I know I've said it a thousand time already but thank you for doing this for me.

I hugged him thighter and kissed his cheeks.

Y/n: Anything for you my love.

he smiled down at me and pulled away.

Draco: Want me to wash your back?

Y/n: Yessss!

He laughed and started rubbing my back with soap. I groaned in pleasure.

Draco: This is almost looking like a moan princess; he teased

Y/n: Oh shush just keep going.

When he was all done he turned me around and cupped my face. He placed a soft kiss on my lips and it became more lustfull every minute.

Draco: I'm down for a morning snack, are you? he flirted

I kissed him as my answer.

***

After our shower we got dressed and were getting ready for breakfast.

Y/n: You know you should appologies to your mother...she really wants what's best for you Draco..

Draco: I guess..

Y/n:So you'll do it?

Draco: Only because you asked me to.

Y/n: Yes!

We walked to the dinning room and Narcissa was already there, so was our food.

Y/n: Hey narcissa, thanks for the breakfast!

Narcissa smiled at me before looking at Draco with hope in her eyes. Draco looked at the ground.

Draco: Yeah, thanks mom. I'm sorry..

Narcissa: It's fine..

Draco: Look lets just not talk about it. When are they coming home?

Narcissa: This afternoon...

I felt shivers of fear knowing they were coming here. I did know what I was getting myself into when I decided to come her but hearing it makes it much more real. I most have looked weird because Draco immediatly noticed something was wrong.

Draco: Are you okay darling?

I shook myself out of the trance to see Draco and Narcissa already sitting and eating.

Y/n: Uh yes..I just..

I sat next to Draco and started eating. Draco and his mother talked casually while I didn't say a thing. I finished my plate and walked to the kitchen to wash it. As I was washing it I felt cold arms slither around my waist and a warm breath dancing on my neck.

Draco: You know what? How about you and me go on a date this afternoon. As far away as possible from here.

I smiled at the idea of some alone time with him. The stress I was feeling slowly went away since I knew that meant I wouldn't have to face them until night time.

Y/n: That sounds amazing. What do you want to do?; I asked while I was placing the plate down to dry.

Draco: Uhuhuh, You'll have to wait and see, it's a surprise.

Y/n: Oh come on tell me!

Draco: No.

Y/n: Fine! I pouted

Draco: aww you're cute but that's  not working.

Shit I thought it would work, guess not.

Draco: I'm going to the library, care to join me?

Y/n: Go ahead I'll meet you in a bit, I just want to write to my parents first.

Draco nodded and walked away. I got back to Draco's room and started writting. I felt bad for ditching them but I knew they understood.

« Dear mom and dad,

sorry again for ruining our family plans. How are things at the order? I miss you dearly and i wish to see you soon, please write me back quickly.

P.s.: tell my friends I'm thinking about them.

Xxx

Y/n»

I took Draco's owl and sent my letter before going to meet Draco in the library. He was sitting on a couch and reading some book I didn't know. He looked so cute and it was moments like this that reminded me of why I loved him. He looked up at me and tapped the couch next to him signaling me to sit. When I did he pulled me to him between his legs so my head was resting on his chest.

Draco: Here I picked a book for you, I knew you would like it.

I took the book and he was right, it immediatly caught my attention. Draco drifted back to his book and I started mine, my head still resting on him.

***

12 pm

We read the whole before noon until the clock finally hit the 12 pm.

Draco: It's time to go princess, you're ready?

I got up and smiled truthfully.

Y/n: I can't wait.

Draco: Then lets go.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Word count: 0,9K

The next chapter will be cute!! But guys I'm sorry.. SHIT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN! I might update another chapter later I don't know yet. Yesss we are 1St in Dracoxreader!!!

Xxx

Mély