Train Ride

First my main language is french so there might be a lot of spelling mistakes I'm really sorry about that:(
infos:
The little flames next to the chapter will be how hot they are(spice level)
🔥- hot (sexual reference)
🔥🔥 -HOT (detailed before sex/fooling around)
🔥🔥🔥-BOILING HOT (detailed sex)
Also there will be kind of a slow burn, there is sexual scenes (very detailed before sex or fingering scenes) but  before there is a detailed sex scene (WHILE they are having sex) it will take some chapters. Dont worry it is still a spicy story. It's starts in 4 years but they're 16 years old in the story, (i know it doesn't make sense but for the sake of the story it will)
——————————————-introduction : Hi my name is y/n Blake today I start my first day at hogwart. I used to go to Beauxbatons but let's put it that way, it didn't work for me so I decided to change. I'm 16 years old.

——————————————
Chapter 1
In the train
Your pov:
When I arrived at the train station I started feeling a little stressed, what if this school is as bad as my other one or what if people hate me? But then I saw a figure waving at me . Brown curly hair , brown eyes with that smart spark in them, I immediately recognized my childhood friend Hermione Granger. I ran toward her to give her a hug.

Y/n: Hermioneee ! Gosh I forgot you go to hogwarts!

I felt i huge relief seing her here

Hermione :y/n ! What are you doing here?!?! I thought you went to Beauxbatons?

Y/n: Yeah well lets just say some shit happened so I go here now. Wow I'm so glad you are here this is gonna be so fun! I can't wait for you to introduce me to all the hot boys.

Hermione: You bet ! Let me introduce you to my friends first.

Me and Hermione got into the train and I followed her through it until we arrived to a little cabinet. Before I could enter I noticed the back of the head of ,what seemed to be , a very handsome boy with hair almost as white as snow, but before I could see his face Hermione pulled me in the cabinet to meet her friends . The first person I saw was a red headed boy who I had heard about from my dad, Weasley I think.

Hermione: This is Ron.

Ron then gave me the sweetest smile so I had to give one back.

Y/n: Hey, you are a Weasley right?

Ron: Yeah , how did you know?

Y/n: My father works for the ministry and he often talks about a red head named Weasley .

Ron: In good I hope.

I let out a small laugh and smilled.

Y/n: yes, in good.

Then Hermione intoduced me to Ron's sister Ginny who from what I could tell seemed to be great. I was pretty sure we would be great friend. I then turned my head to see someone I immediately recognize .

Y/n: Harry Potter I was wondering when I would meet you .

Ever since I decided to go to hogwarts one of the thing I was looking forward to was meeting harry and there he was , right in front of me.

Harry:Yeah,he said with a shy smile, that's me .

Y/n: Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to be that bold I just couldn't wait to see if you where as handsome in real then in the journals.

Harry looked at Ron with a suprised look and then blushed

Harry:We-well I hope your not disappointed ; he stuttered

Y/n: I really am not; I said with a flirty look.

Ginny: Ok! Next subject!

I could see in her face that she was jealous and I wondered if she might like him. But harry was really handsome I wasn't lying, I could get used to be around those green eyes.
I spent the whole way getting to know everyone better until Hermione asked me a question in particular.

Hermione: So y/n do you have a boyfriend?

Y/n: No; I said with a glance at harry

Y/n: I guess I'll found one soon ,I said laughing.

As I said my last sentence my mind brought me back to the white haired boy I saw earlier, I wonder what he'll look like from the front.

Y/n: So, what house are you guys in?

Ron:Gryffindor.

Y/n: all of you?

Harry:yes.

Y/n: Well, I really hope I'll be in it too.

Ginny: From what I got to know, you'll probably be in Gryffindor too

« I hope », I though to myself. We then got dress for school and I spent the rest of the train ride in silent wondering what house I would get.
————————————————
A/n: Ok so the first chapters are pretty lame but please continue reading because it gets so much better!! Also the spice is coming soon;)