Teasing and Kissing

Chapter 28
Your pov:
It was my second day at Draco's house and I was so bored. I still didn't want to talk to him and so my day was going really slowly with nothing much filling it. My only fun was teasing Draco.Wearing very small clothes or taking a shower and walking around with only a towel wrapped around me. Seeing his face everytime he saw me was a small yet very satisfying revenge. But I got bored of that to, I wanted something more and I knew just what to do. Or actually WHO to do.

~:~

I walked to Draco's room, for once wearing normal clothes, where he was reading a book.

Y/n: Draco.

He looked up, noticing I wasn't wearing anything to distract him, and looked at me with suspicion in his eyes.

Draco: What.....

It's true I had barely talked to him since last night so I guess he could be suspicious of my intentions.

Y/n:I'll be inviting someone over.

Draco: Oh come on not one of your girl friends, you'll be screaming and giggling all day!

He made a disgust face saying it. I knew how much he hated when girls giggled stupidly but that wasn't what I had plan anyways.

Y/n: Who said it was going to be a girl...

Draco: I mean, I kind a assumed.

I stared at him silently.

Draco: It is right..?

Y/n:No.

I walked out of the room, Draco running after me.

Draco:Wait y/n, he's just a friend right?

Y/n:We could say that...

He now looked really angry.

Draco:Who is it?!

Y/n: It's none of your business.

Draco: It is since it's my house , plus, I'll be seing him anyways so you should just tell me now so I can prepare his funeral.

It was cute seing him so jealous.

Y/n: There won't be any funeral necessary since it's Blaise.

Draco stopped walking.

Draco:That can't be right..Blaise as in Zabini.

Y/n: Yes Blaise as in Blaise Zabini, your bestfriend.

Draco:I don't believe you.

Y/n: He'll be there any minutes now so maybe you should start putting it in your mind. Oh and, I'll be in my room so if you hear him arrive you can just tell him to meet me here,we won't be needing to go anywhere else.

Draco:Y/n!

Y/n: Have a good day Draco.

~:~

I was laying on my bed and it's been 10 minutes since my last encounter with Draco when I heard somoene nock at the front door and Draco opening. I was curious so I decided to listen to what Draco would say to Blaise.

Blaise: Hey mate.

Draco:Shut it Zabini.

Blaise:Woah calm down it's just a girl, and may I remind you I was the first one to notice how hot she was.

Draco: It's not just A GIRL you dumb prat! Is it all about sex for you?!

Blaise:I meannn...

Draco gave Blaise a death stare.

Blaise: Oh come on, you and I both know that when you and y/n were together that's all you did.

He wasn't wrong...

Draco: At least it meant something to me.

Blaise:Like I said, it's just a girl.

Draco: It's not just a girl, it's my girl.

I got down the stairs.

Y/n: I stopped being your girl when your lips touched Pansy's.

Draco:Y/n..

Y/n: Are you coming Blaise? My room's that way.

Blaise gave one last look to Draco.

Draco:I warn you Zabini, if you take one step...

Blaise: I'm sorry Draco but seing the dorm that way after you two first..you know..it just made it to hard to resist.

Y/n:Coming or not?

He waited a moment.

Blaise:Coming.

~~

Draco's pov:
I was in my room with my headphones on. I really didn't want to hear them.
At least I knew it wasn't as good as it was with me because if he had made her scream the way I did I would still hear her even with my music.

~:~

After an hour I took of my headphones off knowing Blaise wouldn't last that long, especially with y/n. I walked to their room and shut the door open.

Draco: Now that your done you can go.

Blaise: What?

Draco: Go! Get out!

He turned to y/n to see if she would react.

Blaise:Y/n....

Y/n:Sorry it's his house not mine.

Draco: You heard her, now bye-bye.

Blaise took his sweater and ran off.

Y/n was laughing.

Draco: I can't believe you!

She was still laughing.

Draco: Why are you laughing?!

There's nothing funny about the situation.

Y/n: I'm laughing because me and
Blaise didn't do anything.

Draco:You didn't do it?

  Y/n: Uhm no? I mean we did make out but that's all.

I was still pissed that they kissed but it wasn't as bad as I imagined.

Draco: Oh then bye.

I started walking away .

Y/n: That's it!?! Not a thank you or even any other reaction than this!?

Draco: What do you want me to say y/n!!? Everytime I try you push me out! You keep walking around and teasing me and then push me away! I'm tired...all I want is you, don't you get it?
But from what I have seen you don't care.

Y/n:That's better.

Draco:what?!?

Y/n:Don't you get it? All I wanted was for you to finally break and stop holding back.

Draco:I don't understand why would you..? All the teasing and the keeping me away..it was a trick..

Y/n:Yes.

Draco:So you're not mad at me anymore...

Y/n:Oh I am I'm just done being apart from you. Come here.

I walked to her bed and sat on it . She came to sit next to me. She put two fingers on my shin and turned my face towards her.

Y/n: I've missed you.

Draco: y/n I'm so sorr..

Y/n: No, no more apologies. Let's put it in the past. Now what do you say we enjoy our holidays.

Draco:I wouldn't say no to that.

And she kissed me.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Word count:1K
A/n: Almost thirty chapters guys!! Wow...also, their relationship is very « rollercoster » in the start but it will get better soon.
Xxx
Mély