Detention

Chapter 47

Your pov:

It was time for mine and Harry's detention so we both headed to Umb*tch 's office (that's the nickname me and the twins gave her). We entered and I was sure Iwould vomit at the horrible picture in my sight. Her office was all pink and porcelain plate with kittens on them were layed across the walls. I snickered at how someone could possibly think this was pretty.

Y/n: And suddenly I have no fear on our oncomming detention..

Harry bursted out in laugher as Umbridge shot us a confused glare.

Umbridge: Something funny my dears?

Y/n: Just your taste in style: I mumble under my breath.

Umbridge: Today you'll be doing copy.

That wasn't that bad actually. Harry was about to get his quill when the toad face woman interupted him.

Umbridge: That won't be necessary you'll be using some of my rather special quills..

That was odd. She gave us both a quill and guided us to our desk.

Y/n: Um,you haven't given us ink.

Umbridge:Oh but you won't need ink.

What the bloody hell was this..quills that din't need ink?

Harry: What will we be writing?

Umbridge: For you Mr Potter, I must not tell lies and you Mrs Blake, I must not be an insuffurable asshole.

I almost laughed at her words, that woman really hated me. Good, the feeling was mutual.

Y/n: How many times..

Umbridge: Lets say, as much as it takes for the message to really sink in.

With that she let out a small high piched giggle that pierce my ears.

<<what a crazy b*itch>>, I thought to  myself.

I started writing and  after aout two lines I felt a burning sensation on my left hand. I looked at it to see words slowly carving into it as the pain bgan to be unbarable. I looked at Harry and noticed he too was fighting his tears.I let out a small whince while I kept writing my lines which made Umbridge look at us.

Umbridge: Is something wrong?

Y/n: B*tch don't start me right now.

I wrote my lines not wanting to gave her the satisfaction of seing me cry but soon enough my visions was getting blury and I really couldn't tell if it was du to tears of the fact that I was starting to pass out. Just as I was about to reach the end of what I could endure Umbridge spoke again.

Umbridge: Right this will be enough..

I packed my things and exited the office waiting for Harry outside. I still didn't let my tears get the best of me and I took all of the forces I had left to keep them inside my eyes. Harry finally got out the room and immediatly rushed to me.

Harry: Are you alright.

Y/n: I'm fine all I know is that she will pay and I know exactly how, follow me.

I led harry outside the castle.

Harry: Y/n what are we doing here that late..

Y/n: Shhhh..

I cut him off to listen to the silence of the night before murmuring something to disturb it.

Y/n: Come, come to me my dear friends.

Harry: What are you..

He looked kinda scared but before he could finish that sentence long and slime figures were slidind towards us. When they were close enough I could count at leats 5 snakes in front of us.

Y/n: Something bad hapenned my friends...Something really bad, and it's all because of one persone, Umridge! Now, I want you to find her and punish her.

The snakes nodded as they made their way towards the castle and I noticed Harry watching me still in shock.

Harry: That was brilliant!

I smiled at him sincerly.

Y/n: Thanks, you should head back to your dorm, I'll see you tomorow..

Harry: Why aren't you coming?

Y/n: I need time to think..

He nodded and left following the snakes back inside. For the first time since the begining of the detention I cried. I looked down at my bleeding hand with the fresh cuts on it and sobbed quietly while I made my way towards the entrence. I entered, tears rolling down my cheeks and on my arms to meet with the still fresh blood, mixing with it. I walked slowly to the common room sniffing my pain back down my throat but the first thing I saw was my man waiting for me. Draco stood there quietly, looking like he's been waiting for hours.

Draco: There you are; he snapped rather angrily.

I saw his eyes soften and grow in fear when they met mine.

Draco: Are you alright? You look like you've been crying..?

All the tears I was holding back came out as I heard his words. Draco came running to me hugging me soflty.

Draco: What is it?

I continued crying soaking his shirt with tears and blood from my hand resting on his chest. He pulled away to look in my eyes and noticed the blood on his shirt.

Draco: You're bleeding?? Why are you bleeding? Where?!

I looked away not wanting to face his pity and I saw his eyes wander around my body before stopping on my scared hand. He took it in his own and examined it carefully.

Draco: <<I must not be an insuffurable asshole>>; he read.

Draco: Did she do that to you?

I nodded.

Draco: She'll pay for that!

I saw his fists clench and he looked like he was about to go murder someone so I held his wrist tightly.

Y/n: Oh trust me, she has; I said with a devilish smirk.

At that exact moment we heard Umbridge scream in terror.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/n: Don't you guys worry, spicy content is coming soon and that's a promise, after all it is called Rough Love for a reason ;)