Midnight Bath🔥(🔥?)

Chapter 8
Draco's pov:
If I wanted to be sure she was never going to choose Potter over me I needed to give her the best night her life. So that's what I was going to do.
****************************
Your pov:
It was about 8 o'clock and I was getting ready to go see Malfoy. What should I wear? After about 10 minutes of deliberating I finally hopped for a black crop top with white sweatpants.
////
A/n

This is what you are wearing////

I wasn't going to make him think that I was preparing for him. I next thought about my under wear , I mean it's not like I'll be needing them, I laughed to myself. I chose some black basic tong and bra nothing too much but enough to feel sexy. Wow what was wrong with me tonight..?!?!
****************************
I arrived in the bathroom looking for Draco but I couldn't see him. Did he stood me up? Was he lying about being mad? Or mayby he thought me Harry did something when he saw us in the Great hall? He did seem pretty pissed. While I was asking myself those questions I felt a hand on my shoulder.I jumped on the side getting my wand out. It was only Draco, he really wasn't mad.

Y/n: Malfoy you idiot I almost killed you.

He was laughing at me but smiled.

Draco: I'd like to see you try, he said still laughing.

Y/n: It would be pretty easy I just have to go out that door to kill you inside.

Draco: Yeah right, in your dreams.

Y/n:Bet?

I started walking towards the door.

Draco: What are you doing?

Y/n: I'm leaving.

I continued walking.

Draco: No you're staying.

He came right in front of me to block me.

Y/n: Make me.

I saw that spark of excitation in his eyes hearing those words.

Draco: Alright then.

He pulled me in and started kissing and biting my neck. He really was making me want to stay, not that I actually ever wanted to leave. I really wanted to kiss him so I took his face in my hands to do it but before I reached his lips he pulled away. He wasn't giving in.He pushed me against the bathroom wall and got on his knees. He made in hands ran on my legs while slowly getting up to make them dance on my hips. I couldn't take the wait anymore so I pushed him myself on the wall grabbed his shirt and kissed him. I played with his hair and he then took me in his arm so I put my legs around his waist. He dropped me back on the ground leaving me confused .

Draco: Wanna take a bath? He said with a flirty smile on his face.

Y/n: there isn't any bath in the bathrooms.