Parseltongue

Chapter 44

00000000000000000

A/N: When someone will be speaking parseltongue in this chapter it will be wrote as so:abc except from Nagini who be written like this: abc

00000000000000000000

Your pov:

Y/n: Nulu? Where are you?

I was walking around the house calling Nulu in a whisper not wanting any of them to hear me. I started hearing distant hisses so I got closer to the sound.

Y/n: Nulu is that you?

<< Yes>>

<< Who's that!!?>> ,Another voice than Nulu's said

<<Relax it's my human>>

I recognized Nulu's figure on the ground and picked her up.

Y/n: You can't run away like that.

I let out a gasp when I saw the huge snake in front of me.

Y/n: Stay away from her!

Even though it was pretty hard reading a snake's emotions it was pretty obvious Nagini was confused.

« You're a parsel-mouth?? »

Before I could answer a strong whisper was heard.

Voldemort: Nagini, where are you?

<<Here my lord>>

Y/n: What are you doing don't tell him we're here!

« He is my master, not you »

I looked deep into the big snake's eyes and felt a strange feeling in body. Like our mind had connected. At that moment I knew that snake would do as I told.

« You're controlling is mind, Nagini is very powerful how do you manage to do it..? »,Nulu said still in my hands.

I looked into the snake's eyes with even more concentration.

Y/n: You will leave without telling your master you saw us.

« I' ll... »

Voldemort: Nagini.

The dark wizard was standing right in front of me and as his gaze met mine I saw his eyes widden.

Voldemort: How did you do that! I am the only wizard who can control Nagini!

I was freezed with terror. Voldemort's eyes were red with fury. He took out his wand and pointed it on me. Nulu was hiding behind my neck and I could feel her fear and yet she was intrigued with the wizard treathening me.

Voldmort: I SAID HOW DID YOU DO IT!

Y/n: I..I..d..don't k..know.

Voldemort: AVADA...

« stop! »
« Stop! », Nulu and Nagini said at the same time

Voldemort stopped his movement before looking at the small white snake who was now on my shoulder.

« I can feel her power my lord, can't you feel it? », Nagini said.

Voldemort: I do..

« The connection she and her snake own is deeper than any other I've ever seen, even ours. »

Voldemort took Nulu from my shoulder.

Y/n: Give me my snake!!

Voldemort didn't listen observing every inch of Nulu's white body.

Voldemort: Such a beautiful creature..

He started looking at her right in the eyes and I knew he was trying to control her.

Y/n: Don't!

Voldemort: You fool, you really think that snake will resist me? I am the greatest parseltongue that has ever existed. I'm a straight descendant of Slazar Slytherin, you're nothing compared to me.

Voldemort: Now little snake you will be mine not hers.

Y/n: Nulu don't listen!

Voldemort: You will follow my order and stay by my side.

Y/n: Nulu you are strong! Stay with me.

When she stayed quiet Voldemort face showed a satisfied grin.I felt tears fall on my cold cheeks loosing hope until I saw her regain her senses.

« No, I am Y/n's not yours »

Voldemort looked furious, like he was about to kill my poor snake and for a moment I really thought he would. Instead he turned to me with a puzzled yet impressed look.

Voldemort: I don't know who you really are Y/n Blake but I know you'll soon be working for me.

He gave me back Nulu and left.

What the hell had just hapenned...

I impressed The Dark Lord..

But mostly, I was a better parsel-mouth than him....

0000000000000000000000000

A/N:This chapter is literally soooo short I'm really sorry I just felt it had to end on a thrill. Also I am sorry there hasn't been much Draco in this and the last chapter but starting from the next one he'll be there and better than ever:) Tell me what you think about the way the story is heading. Almost 15 K it's just unbelivable.