Two Men Girl

Chapter 15
Your pov:
Potion class just ended and Malfoy was getting his stuff ready to leave but I fastly grabbed his arm.

Draco: What the hell are you doing two-men girl?!

Y/n: Stop calling me that and follow me.

Draco: No , he said while scoffing at me.

Y/n: Come on Draco, I said seriously.

I don't know if it's the fact that I didn't call him white ferret or the fact that I called him Draco but he actually followed me. I guided him to an empty room.

Draco: What do you want now Two-men girl? I didn't think you were that needy for my touch; he smirked

Y/n: Drop the act Malfoy! How did you found out about that?

Draco: About what? It's just a nickname.. Do you have something to tell me? He said innocently with his smirk.

I didn't say anything I just gave him a mad look.

Draco: Ok.. let's just say I have a well informed date to the Yule ball..

The only person who knew was her.. He wouldn't be going with her! Would he?

Y/n: How much informed?

Draco: Informed at the point where she actually lived it.

Y/n: You're going with her ?!?!?

Draco: What does it change?

Y/n: She is a preppy annoying bitch who literally ruined my life!!

Draco: It's not like I should care about that anyway, like you shouldn't be caring about my date to the Yule ball.

Y/n: I don't!

Draco: Right... then why are you so upset?

Y/n: I am not!

Draco: Oh I'm sorry I couldn't see all the happiness and joy behind all of the yelling and angry glare you are giving me..

He then started laughing.

Y/n: Stop laughing white ferret this doesn't mean anything! Now go away!

Draco: Why should I go away?

Y/n: Fine then I'll go.

Malfoy strucked past me.

Draco: No I'll go, goodbye Two-men girl.

Gosh I hated him.. But why did I still feel anger knowing he was going to the ball with Fleur...

}*{

It was now Thursday and the ball was the next day. I still hadn't pick my dress so me and Hermione took a day off to go pick one.

Y/n: So..you still didn't tell us who you were going with?

Hermione: Yeah I know I just didn't want the guys to make fun of me..

Y/n: Well they're not here so shoot.

Hermione: I'm going with Viktor Krum..

Y/n: Oh my goshhh! The Viktor Krum! I mean of course he was always looking at you but still!!!

Hermione: Keep it down! She laughed.

Y/n: Oh yeah sorry.

We arrived at the store still giggling about the fact that Hermione was going to the ball with Krum.

Hermione: Ok now let's be fast I am still mad that you made me skip my first period !

Y/n: Oh come on it was a priority!