Draco's House

A/n this chapter is dedicated to @e200476224 for all her sweet comments😄❤️
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Chapter 27
Your pov:
The week was almost done and I was really stressed about it since I would be going to the Malfoy maner for 2 weeks alone with Draco. We still haven't talk and sincerely I don't want to. My friends are wondering what happened but I didn't tell them because it hurted to much.

Hermione: Come on y/n you have got to tell us what happened!

Y/n: All you need to know is that we broke up.

Ron: And that she is going to live with him for two weeks.

Hermione: Yeah how are you feeling about that...

Y/n: Still pretending like it's not happening...

Harry: But y/n you guys are leaving tomorow..

Y/n: I know... but why can't I just come with you at Ron's house...

Harry: Because your parents said no.

Y/n: Arg, why are they doing this to me!

Hermione: Come on y/n I'm going to help you pack.

Y/n: Fine.

_~_

Me and Hermione had been packing my stuff and the only things left were my pyjamas and underwear.

Hermione: What about those one, she said showing me my cute pyjamas and underwear.

Y/n: No. I don't want to wear anything cute for him!

Hermione: Well I'm putting them in anyways, we never know..

Y/n: Hermione  I am not going to forgive him, he cheated on me remember!

Hermione: I know, but I also know you and I know you won't be able to resist him for two whole weeks.

Y/n: Wanna bet!

Hermione: sure!

Y/n: Yeah actually forget it...

Hermione: See!

Y/n: I'm going to sleep hoping to never wake up so I don't have to go , good night.

Hermione: Good night....
_________________________
Draco's pov:

« Draco, your mother and I won't be there during the holidays you will be spending it with y/n Blake because we are going with her parents, please behave.
Father »

I was rereading my father's letter for the third time this week. This was my chance to make things right with y/n and maybe even enjoy my holidays. Of course she still wasn't talking to me and Pansy wouldn't stop following me but this week it would all change.

_~_

I woke up the next morning feeling happy but stressed since I didn't know how y/n would react. I got to her dorm and waited for her outside.
She finally came out looking beautiful like always.

Draco: Your ready?

Y/n: Not really but I'll pretend like I am since that's what my parents asked me to do.

Yeah, she was still mad.

Draco:y/n..

Y/n: Don't . We are not doing this right now, just take me to your house.