DADA

Chapter 46

your pov:

The new teacher looked like a toad. She was wearing a pink velvet outfit and a smile so fake even the first years knew she was bad news.  I really wasn't looking forwards to go to her class, I had a feeling it would be painfull. Unlucky me DADA was the first class I had this week.

***

I walked towards  the DADA classroom with Hermione by my side.

Y/n: I'm telling you Hermione, this b*tch is going to be the end of Hogwarts as we know it!

Hermione let out a small laugh before we both entered the room.

Umbridge: Mrs Blake , Mrs Granger you'll see I have arranged the class myself you can get to your new places.

I then realised I was placed next to Draco and although I was pretty happy about it I wondered why teachers kept putting us together. I sat down just as the final bell rang.

Umbridge: You will find on your desk a novel with all the informations necessary to pass  your OWLs.

I flipped through the book quickly and noticed there was no spells or anything that actually thaught us how to defend ourselves. I was about to say something about it but Hermione was faster than me.

Hermione: There's nothing in there about defensive spell and how to use them.

Umbridge: I don't see why that would be necessary.

Ron: So we're not going to use magic?

Umbridge: You will learn about defensive spells in a risk free way.

Harry: What's the point, if we need to use them it won't be risk free.

I laughed quietly before whispering something in parseltongue so that only Harry, who was sitting behind me could hear and understand.

Y/n: She acts as if voldemort was a big teddy bear..

I heard Harry giggle slithly.

They both continued arguing and I felt my nerve and anger boiling inside of me. Draco was holding my hand telling me silently to drop it. I wasn't actually about to say something until that sentence left the pink toad's lips.

Umbrigde: There as been a rumor that a certain dark lord is back but let me tell you this, it is a lie.

All the emotions I was keeping inside bursted out at the same time.

Y/n: That's a lie!!! I lived in the same fucking house as him the whole summer!

SHIT. I immediatly regretted my words when I felt Draco tense up beside me.

Umbrigde: ENOUGH! Mrs Blake, Mr Potter I'll see you in my office after class.

Y/n: That's bullshit!

I took her precious book and threw it at the window before gathering my stuff and leaving the class.  There was still more than half of the period to go but I didn't care I ran to the bathroom crying.  How could I have been stupid enough to admit to the whole class that the dark lord was living in Draco's house.. Someone entered the bathroom and I recognized his smell at the instant.

Draco: How could you Y/n....

Y/n: I don't need this right now, I already feel bad enough.

Draco: And you think my family need this?! People are already suspicious on us and now you've told half of the students in our year that the Dark Lord was living under our roof!

Y/n: I SAID I ALREADY FEEL BAD ENOUGH! Look I'm sorry! That b*tch gets on my nerve!

Draco: And what was that thing with Potter about?

Y/n: What thing?

Draco: Don't play dumb, I heard you speaking parseltongue and laughing with him.

Y/n: Um yeah, he,s my friend and the only person I know who talks parseltongue what's wrong with using it!?

Draco: Do you like him?!

Y/n: What? Of course I like him Draco he's my friend!

Draco: I mean like him like him..

Y/n: Are you being serious right now?

Draco didn't say a thing he just kept staring at me.

Y/n: No I don't. I thought you knew by now I only loved you...

His face softened.

Draco: I'm sorry y/n it's just that I don't feel like receiving a letter from my parents and..

Y/n: Hey it's okay you have the right to be mad...

He gave me a hug.

Draco: I'm not I just let my emotions get the best of me...I'm actually more pissed about the Potter thing than the thing with my family..

Y/n: Omg you are so stupid!

I pulled away from our hug to kiss him on the lips.

Y/n: I'm in so much trouble.

Draco: It's only a detention, it can't be that bad..

He's right, how bad can it really be...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/n: So we are getting very close to 50 chapters annnnd closer to 20K!!!!! It's so great to believe so many people have read my story. Anyways I'm sorry if there's not a lot of spicy content in my last chapters more is coming soon. Hope you like the story so far, please vote and comment.

xxx