Loud🔥

Chapter 24
Your pov:
Since I insisted Draco finally gave in. He started playing under my shirt while I was kissing his neck. When I felt his hands get near my thighs I couldn't help but let out a moan.

Y/n: Bloody hell, I am loud...

Draco:Humm.. what did I tell you.

Y/n: Stop...

He didn't, instead he just got further on my legs making it harder for me to keep quiet.

Y/n: Shh.shi..shit! Draco. Stop I can't it's to much risk you were right.

Draco started giggling.

Draco: I told you so.

Y/n: Oh shut up let's just cuddle.

Draco: Fine by me. So why weren't you able to sleep?

Y/n: Please don't get mad..

Draco:Y/n...

We were still whispering but Draco's voice was getting louder .

Y/n:It's nothing really..

Draco:Y/n just tell me..

Y/n: Well I was worried about Harry..

Draco: What do you mean.?

Y/n: Since the second task is tomorrow and all I don't know I am scared for him..

Draco: Well it's normal he is your friend.

Y/n: I guess....

Draco: Y/n stop with the unclear phrase and tell me!

Y/n: I think it's because I feel bad about what happened between us and what I did to him I kind of wish we hadn't ended things like that.

Draco pulled away from me.

Draco: So what? Are you saying you would have prefered if it had ended with you two together???

Y/n: No of course not! I never felt something for him like I feel for you but I don't want to ruin our friendship, you know?

Draco calmed himself and got back to cuddling me.

Draco: I mean didn't you say they were fine with us.. didn't you guys made up?

Y/n: We did... but I know he's not really fine with it...

Draco: Y/n stop worrying about the others and calm down.. you and Harry are good, in fact he is probably still in love with you he will always forgive you.

Y/n: He never was, it was always Cho.

Draco: For me, it was always you.

I smiled and kissed him before falling asleep in his arm.

\~/

I woke up the next morning to
Crabbe and Goyle staring at me.

Y/n:Ahhhhhhhhh!

I jumped scared and Draco came running.

Draco: Crabbe, Goyle! You idiots can't you just let her sleep alone! Go!

Crabbe and Goyle stood there.

Draco: NOW!

They ran out of the room in fear.

Draco: I'm sorry.. you know they never really had girlfriends..they are just clueless...

Y/n: Yeah, well I thought any normal people knew you are not supposed to stare at people while they are sleeping...

Draco: Yeah well they aren't normal..

I laughed.

Y/n: I need to go back to my room to get ready see you at the task?

Draco: Yeah.

I kissed him on the cheeks before getting away.

\~/

When I arrived at my room Hermione was walking around the room nervously. When she saw me she stopped.

Hermione: Where were you last night?!?! Why didn't you sleep in your bed?!!

Y/n: Woahhhh calm down
Hermione I couldn't sleep so I went to Draco's room.

Hermione: Are you crazy! What if you got caught!?

Y/n: I didn't!

Hermione: I don't have time for this I need to go.

Y/n: Where are you going?

Hermione: You'll find out later.

Y/n:Wait? Aren't you coming to the second task with me?

Hermione: I can't. See you later.

Y/n: Wait Hermione!

Before I finished she was already gone.

Y/n: Great now I need to go alone!

\~/

I arrived at the lake alone with no idea where Ron or Hermione was. I spotted Draco but he was to far for me to go meet them. I joined Neville , Dean and Seamus. Harry and the other champion were getting ready to dive. I started worrying again, did Harry find a way to breath under water?!? I wasn't of very much help... I noticed he seemed to be choking on something. Professor Moody gave him a slight push on the back making him fall into the water.
Almost one minute past without a sight of Harry.
Neville turned around to face us.

Neville: Oh no! I've killed Harry Potter!

Just as he said that Harry jumped out from the water like a daulphin.
Every student started chearing for him and Neville turned around in confusion. I felt releaved, I knew Harry would make it.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Word count:0,7 K
A/n: A very short chapter but I just wanted to update fast so hope you like it anyway.
Xxx
Mély