Training (Young Adult Illumi)

Reader's POV

Illumi and I grew up together for the most part. I was 17 and he was 18. Today was one of the days Illumi and I would train for several hours, often hand-to-hand combat or pain endurance. Today was hand-to-hand combat training.

My body hits the floor mat, leaving an echoing slap and 'oof' sound in its wake. Illumi chuckles knowing he would always be dominant over me.

"Jeez, you bug-eyed bitch! I do need my bones to stay intact." 

I groan, glaring at the tall shirtless figure looming over my smaller frame.

"You seem fine to me, you're still talking and moving. Broken bones will be the least of your worries if you don't get up." 

Illumi takes a fighting stance once more waiting for me to get up and continue.

"Can't we take a break please....you knocked the wind out of me." 

I whine, and Illumi sighs, slightly annoyed. 

"Very well, we will take a break when you can successfully win a fight against me." 

My jaw drops.

HE'S GOTTA BE KIDDING ME-

I take a fighting stance once more and blow a few loose strands of hair away from my face. I make the first move, a silly mistake because I was impatient to get this over with and take a break.

Illumi easily dodges every single attempt I make to attack him. I even try a double-leg takedown which results in me landing on my ass.

I get up quickly, ready to just try anything and everything to catch him off guard and land a hit. I was growing tired and sore from training all day. I dart forward grabbing his shoulders to pull him down towards me so I could knee him.

He reacts quickly, already guessing my attack, and in one swift move has me beneath him. My body was pinned against the floor mat, my wrists gripped tightly together above my head by Illumi's cold hands.

He was breathing a bit heavy and a faint tint of pink crept across his cheeks. I was blushing as a well, noticing how close my face was to his. I notice how his body fits perfectly into mine.

He blinks twice, a bit flustered. Without even realizing what he was doing next, he leans down to press his slightly chapped lips against mine. His grip on my wrists loosens as he slides his free hand along my delicate and plush frame. He pulls back and quietly mumbles, 

"I'm sorry." 

He sets up and moves a few inches away from me on the mat, he sits for a moment just staring at my flustered expression. I knew he wanted to kiss me again because his apology didn't sound sincere. He didn't seem sorry for kissing me, in fact, I've been wanting him to kiss me for a very long time. When I move, he moves. The two of us always seem in sync even when fighting against each other.

I finally sit up a bit less flustered and chew on my bottom lip gently. I wonder what he's thinking about, he seems lost in a trance. 

"Actually, I'm not sorry." 

He suddenly speaks and I raise an eyebrow confused. He moves towards me and leans his face close to mine. He cups the side of my face and knits his fingers through my hair. His other hand was resting on the small of my back, pulling me against him. He kisses me once more, this time was rough and passionately. His hands roam along my sides gently squeezing and rubbing my soft skin beneath my (f/c) tank top. My hands roam from his abdomen to his chest slowly feeling his muscles ripple and flex against my touch.

The two of us continue to kiss, wrapped up in each other's arms. Completely unaware that Silva was standing in the doorway, arms crossed with a look of disappointment spattered across his face.

"Ahem,"