🍋 Successful Annoyance 🍋 (Illumi)

Content Warning: Illumi's gold pins break your skin.

Author's POV

You sigh as you slip off your black heels.

God my feet are killing me! How does anyone even wear these damn things for more than 5 minutes?

You were sitting beside Illumi in the backseat of a taxi. You groan loudly to make sure Illumi knew just how irritated you were about having to wear heels during a mission.

"You know whining isn't going to make the pain go away any faster."

His monotone voice was laced with just a hint of annoyance.

"Yeah you're right, I think I'll whine even louder."

He sent chills up your spine when he gave you a cold side glance. You moved closer to him and leaned against his shoulder, and start fake crying.

*sniffle*

"Lumi, I don't think I can make it to the room."

*sniffle*

"Sounds like that's your problem, not mine."

You pout and cross your arms over your chest. You continue to annoy him until the hotel came into view.

 Upon arrival, Illumi pays the driver and exits the taxi.

I know he's not gonna leave my ass here to suffer, ain't no way in hell I'm gonna put these heels back on and walk to the room-

Your thoughts were interrupted when a pair of strong pale arms lift you out of the seat. 

"Oh, Lumi!"

"Don't even start or I'll put you down."

You rest your head against his shoulder as he makes his way to the hotel room.

He puts you down, the cold tile instantly soothes your aching feet. He then quickly pins you against the wall and leans close, his warm breath sending chills throughout your body.

"I-Illumi-"

You stutter and feel a blush creep across your cheeks.

"You're quite annoying you know that."

You pout and slide your arms around his neck.

"But cha love meee."

He sighs because he knows your right.

"I suppose."

You playfully smack his chest.

"WAIT WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?"

He crushes his lips against yours so you would shut up. The kiss fails to break as he leads you toward the bedroom.

You run your fingers through his charcoal black hair as he continues to hungrily kiss you. He held one of his gold pins between his fingers. You gulp knowing you weren't getting away with being annoying this evening. He seems lost in thought for a moment before placing one of his gold pins against your bottom lip. You slide your tongue over the top of the pin, taking the top part into your mouth, and release it with a 'pop'. His eyes widen and his blood-lust starts to ooze.

"You're a tease as well, tsk that won't do."

He moves his hips against your pelvis so you could feel just how hard he was for you. He presses the pin against your collarbone with just enough pressure to cause little drops of blood to surface. You wince from the sudden pain and pleasure overwhelming your senses. He slides his tongue across your collarbone licking and kissing the spot. You grip his waist as you squirm beneath him. He begins to leave a wet trail of kisses up your neck. You bite your lip as you slide your hand under his shirt. He shifts himself so that you were now on top of him. You feel his hard length begging to be released.

He slides his hands up your shirt and you help him pull it off. His hands snake around your back and unclip your bra in one swift move. Your breasts bounce lightly, and this practically makes his member bust the seams of his pants. His hands roam your body, his eyes hungrily taking in the view. He grazes one of his gold pins across your sensitive and already erect bud. You shiver from the coldness of the pin being dragged across your skin. Soft moans escape your lips as he continues to rub his gold pin across your erect buds. You buck your hips against his cock, causing a moan to escape his lips.

He shifts you once more so you were beneath him again. He tears off your pants, revealing your soaked panties. He looks at your figure, he had been starving for too long to taste you. He licks his lips and pulls your panties off before you could process anything. His long pale middle finger slides into your entrance and stops after the second knuckle. You moan loudly as he continues to curl his finger inside you, hitting your sweet spot each time. Before you could let out another moan his tongue hungrily grazes over your sensitive clit. You squirm as his hands grip the sides of your soft plush thighs and pulls you closer. He hungrily licks at your clit again, adding another finger as you become a moaning and squirming mess.

You buck your hips against his face as he flicks his tongue in a steady rhythm against your clit, and pumps his fingers in and out simultaneously. Both actions cause you to quickly orgasm, and you squirt on his face. He licks you clean and sits up to admire your panting figure. He licks his fingers slowly as he palms himself. He quickly removes any remaining clothing, tossing them somewhere across the room.

You prop yourself up on your elbows, watching him move towards you. You bite your lip, impatiently waiting for him to take you already. He leans down and feverishly kisses your soft lips. You return the kiss and rub his hard throbbing cock. He moans and positions himself at your entrance. He rubs the tip of his cock against your clit and slides it back down to your entrance once more.

"I want you to take all of me, you belong to me, and I want you to watch me fuck you senseless."

He slides himself into you, moans escaping his lips from how tight and wet you are just for him. His lips find yours once more as he pushes himself all the way in, pausing to feel your warmth and tightness before he bottoms out. His tip kisses your cervix as he begins to slowly thrust into you, watching you moan and whimper beneath him.  Your body practically screams for him to go faster.

"Do you want me to go faster Y/N?"

"Y-yes please."

You whine wanting him to pound you senseless already.

"Sorry what was that, I couldn't hear you, speak up."

He watches you buck your hips against him.

"So impatient."

He pulls out, waiting for you to speak up.

"Illumi please....please just fuck me already!"

He slides himself back into you, already picking up the speed. He admires the way your soft breasts bounce as he fucked you mercilessly. You become even more of a moaning mess as he continues to pound into you, sending you into madness from the pure bliss and pleasure. You claw up and down his back as he hits your sweet spot over and over again. You were reaching your climax, practically drooling.

Illumi picks up the pace, his thrusts becoming sloppy, signaling he was going to cum. He rubs your clit with his thumb, pushing you higher and higher to your climax. He continues rubbing your clit at a steady pace, as he moans in the crook of your neck.

Illumi came, biting down on your shoulder to stifle a loud moan. You shake beneath him, cumming soon after. Your legs shake as he pulls out. He lays himself beside you and watches you ride out the aftermath of your orgasm. He pulls you close to his chest, his hand trailing down your body. He gently rubs your shaky legs and kisses your forehead softly. You were still breathless and panting, but you kiss him back anyways. He pulls the covers up, pulling you closer in the process. His head rests on top of yours as he rubs your back and praises you.

"So beautiful and so tight."

"Such soft skin.

"You taste so sweet, I want to devour you again."

He praises you until you fall asleep in his arms completely exhausted and satisfied.

"Oh-"

He blinks twice, noticing that you were asleep.

"Round two in the morning then."

He watches you sleep, admiring the beautiful human tucked safely away in his arms.