Degredation/Dirty Prompts (Illumi)

"Look at you taking all of me and milking my cock, such a good obedient little slut."

"You want me to fill you up my little whore?"

"Look at my cum leaking out of your messy cunt, such a dirty whore."

"Does it turn you on knowing that you're moaning so loudly that even the butlers can hear you?"

"Touching yourself without my permission? Tsk that won't do."

"Such a filthy whore drooling all over my cock and gagging so loudly."

"You like it when I fuck you senseless, you like feeling weak underneath me and being filled to the brim with my cum?"

"My personal cocksleeve for after my missions."

"You keep rubbing your thighs together like that and you'll have to beg on your knees for my cock."

"Such a good girl sucking me off like that."

"Are you trying to ride my thigh because you're such an impatient slut that can't wait for my cock?"

"You like it when I rub my pins against your nipples?"

"Such a fucked out look just for me."

"Keep pulling my hair like that and I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to get out of bed for at least a day or two."

"Every time it's sore to walk I want you to think about me and how my cock filled you up so nicely."