Early Morning Affections (Chrollo)

Reader's POV

I quietly yawn as I stretch beneath the silky grey sheets. The soft fabric brushes against my soft skin leaving slight goosebumps across my body. I feel the sheets shift as a pale well-built man with a spider tattoo on his back turns to face me. His eyes scan my body with nothing but admiration and a bit of lust. His obsidian-colored hair lays lazily against his handsome face, a bit messy from last night's activities.

"Mmm morning," he says tiredly.

He leans down to pepper my face with soft kisses. I giggle and turn to face him. He stretches and I watch as his muscles and abs flex. I bite my lip and he grins at my reaction. He pulls the sheets over us and begins to run his fingers slowly up and down my arms, then down to my thighs.

"Chrollo, I'm still worn out from last night."

I cup the sides of his face and kiss him gently. He smiles and moves down to the crook of my neck and slowly kisses me until he finds my weak spot and abuses it.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers as he nibbles at my ear.

My cheeks flush red, but I can't help but let out some quiet moans as he continues to kiss my neck, traveling further down to my chest. He intertwines his fingers with mine and shifts his body back beside me.

"I suppose I was a bit rough last night, but I didn't hear you complaining."

He moves my hand towards his mouth and places a soft kiss on each of my knuckles. He then lets go of my hand and pulls me closer.

I slide my hand up to his chest, over his shoulder, and then snake my arm around his waist. I snuggle into the crook of his neck and sigh from contentment. He rubs my back and kisses my forehead. We lay wrapped in each other's arms until someone bangs on the door.

"BOSS!! FEITAN HAS A TASER AND HE WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE"

Chrollo sighs and kisses my cheek. I watch as he leaves the warm comfy bed and starts putting on his pants. He admires me lovingly as he continues getting dressed.

"I shouldn't be long my love."

I prop myself up with my elbow and smile.

I absolutely adore this man.