Until You Fall 2 (Chrollo)

Content Warning: yandere vibes

Chrollo's POV

She's sleeping so soundly in my bed. Her skin brushing against my sheets makes me hard just thinking about it. I want to rip the sheets away from her and kiss every inch of her body. I want her to wake up to see me between her legs licking and sucking at her sweet cunt. I need her now, I've been patient long enough with her. I think I deserve some kind of reward for saving her life.

I tucked loose strands of hair behind her ear and leaned down to smell her soft hair.

Intoxicating.

I want her to pull mine as I pound into her tight little cunt all night. I want to hear her scream from pleasure. To scream my name, the only name that's going to ever escape from her mouth. Watching her sleep has become my nighttime hobby. I already sleep on the sofa so she's comfortable, but I deserve to sleep next to her. To ravage her plush body every night.

Author's POV

It's been a few weeks since the incident. Since you saw Chrollo snap a man's neck clean. Since you've been staying at the Phantom Troupe's hideout.

"I don't suppose you have anymore books to read Chrollo?"

Chrollo shifted in his seat and closed his book. He stood up and walked towards you. Your heart fluttered and your stomach was overwhelmed with butterflies. He placed his hand on the wall behind you and leaned down towards you.

"You're quite the bookworm aren't you?"

You played with the bottom of your shirt and he watched your fingers dance along the hem.

"Yes, but since I've read all the books in here...I guess I could read your book?"

I've been here for a few weeks now and I can't help but feel myself attracted to him....I need to get back to my old life, but being with him is refreshing. I mean he did save my life and I hated my old job.

"You can read my book, but you'll have to sit in my lap and read it with me Y/N."

I mean I'm not being held hostage, he said I could leave whenever and he gave me his contact info...but I'm still here. I don't understand this attraction to him, and the feeling seems to be mutual.

Chrollo sat back in his seat and spread his legs apart. He gently tapped his right thigh and motioned you forward with his ring finger. You gulped and sat down on his lap. He slid back down into the seat and wrapped his arm around your waist, balancing the book in his other hand.

"Shall I read to you or do you want to read at your own pace."

"I'll read at my own pace."

Chrollo's POV

I could easily just slip my hand up her shirt and feel her soft and plush figure. I want to ravage her and fully make her mine. Mark her soft flesh with my teeth and feel her wrap around me.

I want to throw this book across the room and take her right here. But she seems so content and lost in the book, I'd rather watch her instead. But oh to feel her skin against mine....to be inside her is far better than some damn hardback.

"Chrollo- um is everything alright?"

She shifted again, rubbing against my erection.

Of course everything is not okay. I want you to ride me and scream my name so the entire troupe can here you.

She placed the book down and turned towards me. She looked down and noticed my cock throbbing for her. Her face went beet red and she dropped the book.

"Um Chrollo are you- are you hard right now?"

Oh don't be so shy now Y/N, you know what you're doing. Your body already knows that you want me, your pretty little mind just needs to catch up.

Author's POV

You went to get up from his lap, but he grabbed your waist and pulled you back down against him. His grip was tight and you jerked forward from his touch.

Oh fuck this may be some Stockholm Syndrome shit. But I want him-

He slid his hand around your neck and whispered in your ear.

"Say your mine. Say it Y/N and I'll give you what you want."

Chrollo's eyes were full of lust and obsession. His grip tighten against your plush figure. You yelped from his grip and he rubbed his thumb up and down your throat. He slid his tongue slowly up your neck and behind your ear.

"I'm y-yours Chrollo!"