This Time It's Not A Scare (Hisoka)

Content Warning: a baby

Author's POV

"Where's my favorite little toy~"

You dropped 5 F-bombs as you scrambled around the bathroom trying to hide evidence of the pregnancy test.

"Fuck he's Gon kill me-"

"What are you doing~"

"Uh nothing just tidying up the bathroom you know spick and span for you Daddy."

"Say that again~"

Your mind was racing so fast and your heart rate was even faster. How in the hell were you going to explain that you were carrying his spawn. He won't be turned on after I tell him the news.

"Daddy...cause you're doing to be a Daddy."

"A what now~"

Hisoka noticed your flustered state and raised an eyebrow

Hisoka noticed your flustered state and raised an eyebrow. He pulled you to the side and plucked the pregnancy test out of the trashcan.

Damn I suck at hiding shit from him-

Hisoka's eyes widened as he saw the two pink lines that screamed positive.

"So I'm going to have two people calling me Daddy~"

"HISOKA- WHAT- YOU'RE OKAY WITH THIS? I'M LITERALLY CARRYING YOUR CHILD-"

"Well yes Y/N, that's what the two pink lines mean~"

*2 years later, because y'all all know how babies come out the cooch*

"Y/N have you seen my cards~"

"No, why? Don't you have plans with Illumi?"

Hisoka came in the living room holding slobber soaked and chewed up playing cards.

Your daughter was sitting on the floor chewing on Hisoka's playing cards

Your daughter was sitting on the floor chewing on Hisoka's playing cards. She had a toothy grin and giggled.

"Momma look Daddy's making a funny face!"

You stifled a laugh at your daughter's reaction. Hisoka sighed and cracked open a new deck of cards. He flicked the ruined cards out onto the balcony.

Hisoka picked up D/N and sat her down in his lap as he shuffled his new deck.

"How about Daddy shows you some card tricks instead of you trying to eat them~"

You smiled and grabbed a broom to sweep the slobber covered cards into the dustpan. You swear you clean up after Hisoka more than you D/N.

You were sweeping on the balcony when you looked up to see Illumi with a playing card stuck to his cheek. You screamed and threw the broom at him.

Hisoka stood up from the couch in an instant clutching D/N to his chest.

"Oh it's just you Illumi~"

You had your hand over your heart trying to breathe correctly. Illumi peeled the card off his cheek and held it out to Hisoka.

"I believe this is yours."

Hisoka proudly held D/N out in front of him and smiled.

"Wrong Illumi, it was D/N. Isn't she just precious."

Illumi stared blankly at the child.

"Who let him procreate-"