Illumi's NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Things don't really get messy between the two of you. But after sex he takes a shower. The first couple times he just left the room, you were just laying there butt ass naked like 'the fuck you bug-eyed bitch'. You eventually had to get up and join him in the shower and he was like ⚫👄⚫. But after awhile he got used to you accompanying him in the shower and liked when you washed his hair or body for him and vice versa. Taking a shower together became a little intimate safe space you both.

B = Body Part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

His hair. He takes pride in it. It took him many years to grow it out to such a long length. For you he likes your hands and your ears. Your hands are a comfort to him. Whether it's when you hold his hand, play with his hair, or rub his chest he finds it comforting. Your ears he finds fascinating. Mostly because when he kisses below your ears or gently bites them, he likes the noises that escape from your lips. Just for him, like music to his ears.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Illumi has a breeding kink. Period. He cums inside you.
If and when he lets you give him head, he sometimes let's you swallow and it makes his face heat up. (Yeah that's called blushing Illumi.)

D = Dirty Secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He owns a whole ass BDSM kit and vibrating pins. He got them just for you. He wants to use them on you one day, but only if you bring it up and want to try them.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

I'm going to set aside my Hisoka x Illumi thoughts for this one. He wasn't very experienced at first, he knew basic anatomy of a woman. But when it came down to actually having sex, he was kind of clueless. So the first few times were a bit awkward but surprisingly good. At first to him sex was just about reproducing an heir, not making love. Until you came along.

F = Favorite Position (this goes without saying)

Missionary. Until later on in the relationship he might let you ride him. Might. Illumi is very dominate and serious about sex.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

No he is serious about sex. He believes it's not the time for jokes or acting "silly".

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He is well groomed down there. Curtains match the drapes.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

I wouldn't say Illumi is romantic about it, just serious.  But he tries for your sake. One time he went and bought you your favorite scented candles and lit them before the two of you had sex one night.

J = Jacking Off (masturbation headcanon)

When he was younger he did. But even before he met you, he didn't really jack off. A few times when he was away on a job he jacked off, and he thought about the whole time.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Like I said he owns a BDSM kit and vibrating pins. Just for you. I feel like he would be into hair pulling, just not his hair.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

Bedroom only. He believes sex is something you do in the bedroom only and in private.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

You have to literally rub his dick or kiss his neck to get him turned on. He literally just ⚫👄⚫ anytime you try to flirt or seduce him. Not that he doesn't mind or appreciate it. He does have some form of feelings for you after all.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

No choking, unless that's something you're into. But even then he doesn't truly want to hurt you in any way. Even though sometimes he does hurt your feelings. But this is Illumi were talking about.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He doesn't mind receiving, he enjoys it. He is low-key shy to ask for it. Giving wise at first he was alright. But with time and practice he can make you cum a few times with his fingers or tongue alone.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

Fast and rough. Slow and gentle. Just tell him how you want or like it. If not he's going to go at a pace that he thinks is suitable.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

No quickies. Like I said he believes sex is something for the bedroom only and in private. But maybe just maybe one time he can make an exception. Maybe.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

Not really. But if you ask about anything BDSM or bondage wise, he will try it with you. I mean have you seen the way they punish themselves in that family- BDSM vibes. Period. Illumi is down if you're down. With consent of course.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

He can last about 30 to 45 mins. About 3 to 4 rounds. He can go inhumanely fast with that body of his.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

No he doesn't really own toys, unless it BDSM related if you're into it, then he'll want to use them on you. He still believes he is the only one who can and will make you cum.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

It doesn't really phase him. And he's still learning and getting the hang of teasing in general for you.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

Illumi isn't really vocal. Maybe a few low groans or grunts every now and then.

W = Wild Card (a random headcanon for the character)

He bought vibrating pins for you in your favorite color, because he found your vibrator one time while he was looking around your room while you were gone. Illumi just shows up whether you're there or not. Somebody put a bell on this man please.

X = X-Ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

He's more on the leaner side, but still strong and muscular. He's pale and has a few scars from the past. His cock is about 8 1/2 inches. The shaft is smooth and pale, with a slightly reddish tip.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

He doesn't really have a sex drive. But he'll pleasure you if you really want it.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He doesn't really need to sleep. But he'll sleep if it makes you feel more comfortable. If not he'll just stare and watch you sleep. Maybe blink here and there. He secretly enjoys when you snuggle up to him or rest your head on his shoulder or chest. If you're having cramps, he will stay still and let you use his body as a heating pad and make yourself comfortable for however long you need. I swear this man does not sleep.

⚫👄⚫