Chrollo's SFW Alphabet

A = Affection (How affectionate are they?)

Chrollo is very affectionate, he won't hesitate to slide his arm up your back or around your hips in public or at the hideout. He likes when you sit on his lap and he can rub your thighs or back while you lay your head on his shoulder. He will always find an excuse to kiss you, or touch some part of your body.

B = Beginning (How would the relationship start?)

He needed your nen ability for a heist and afterwards he took an interest in you for more than your nen ability. Also most of the Troupe members liked you.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

After you and Chrollo have been intimate or are just hanging out at the hide out or in his room, he will cuddle you in some shape or form. He loves having your legs draped over him. He just has a thing for your legs in general. Especially propping the current books he's reading on or against your legs/thighs.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

Chrollo hopes to settle down with you one day, but he is the infamous leader of the Phantom Troupe so it doesn't seem likely at that moment. However some domestic actions or moments happen throughout the relationship.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

Chrollo would steal your nen ability then leave with the rest of Troupe to an unknown location that you can't track.

F = Fiancé(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

Chrollo is committed to you for the most part besides him having to flirt with other women for his job. But besides that he's all about you. Marriage doesn't seem likely since he leads the Phantom Troupe, but he would steal you a nice promise ring.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

He's gentle when he wants to be or when he's being serious or in public. As for in private that's a different story, it just depends on his mood really.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

He won't admit to your face, but he secretly likes hugs. He likes when you come up behind him after a long mission and wrap your arms around his waist. He likes it even more when you bury your face into the back of his coat. He feels comforted and safe.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

I would say it depends on how intense or passionate the connection is between you two. It might be love at first sight or it takes some time for him to confess his love for you.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

He gets really jealous when you talk to or are around other men. Especially powerful and attractive wealthy men. He hides jealousy from you and others. But will not hesitate to knock a man out for hitting on you. Which doesn't make sense because he flirts with women all the time for his job and you don't see yourself knocking a bunch of people out.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

His kisses are sometimes sweet and passionate or rough and full of hunger for you. They like to kiss you behind your ears and anywhere on your neck. Sometimes along your shoulders or collarbones. He likes to be kissed on his forehead or his chest and abdomen.