🍋 Disobedience🍋 (Chrollo)

Author's POV

Chrollo's thumb grazed across your soft bottom lip. You were panting, face flustered and damp with sweat. You rubbed your thighs together to cause some friction, anything to satisfy your lust. You craved his touch, you started to whine as Chrollo slowly slid his tongue over your erect and sensitive bud. You couldn't take it anymore, he had been teasing you for almost an hour now. He enjoyed seeing you desperate for his cock, for an intense orgasm to shake you to your core. The way you licked your lips and bucked your hips. He stopped licking your sensitive buds and sat up slowly undoing his belt. You got excited, your heart rate sped up knowing he was finally going to give you what you wanted...or so you thought.

"Oh don't get too excited now, you're not going to cum just yet. You were so disobedient today, really testing my patience."

"I'm sorry Daddy please fuck me, I want you so bad."

He groaned, removing his pants and boxers. His hard cock bounced back against his defined, pale abdomen. He laid down beside you, propping himself up on his elbows.

"What are you waiting for, it's not gonna suck itself."

You sat up and placed yourself between his legs, taking his cock in your soft hand. You looked up at him as you took him into your mouth. You swirled your tongue around his shaft, pumping what you couldn't fit into your mouth with your hand. You were turned on even more being able to please this hunk of a man. You slid your hand down to your heat, rubbing your clit and moaning against his cock.

"Did I say you could touch yourself you impatient little slut."

He sat up causing his cock to thrust further down your throat. Your eyes began watering as you continued to suck him off. He pulled your hair, and face fucked you till you could hardly take it anymore. He released into your mouth, his warm cum coating the back of your throat. You sat up and wiped your mouth. He pulled you towards him, his hand had a strong grip on your jaw. He kissed you roughly, slapping your ass so hard it left stinging red hand print across your soft ass.

"You're Daddy's dirty little cum slut, aren't you. I wanna hear you say it."

"I'm your dirty little cum slut Daddy."

He smiled and pushed you back against the mattress, his hand wrapped firmly around your neck. You moaned from him choking and dominating you before you even process what just happened.

"You want me to fuck you don't you. You're soaking wet and desperate for it."

You nodded your head and bit your bottom lip. Hoping he'd just hurry up and fuck you senseless already. His finger grazed your wet folds, and he rubbed your sensitive clit. This elicited many moans from you as he continued you to rub your clit. He slid two fingers into you and pumped them at a steady pace.

"Louder. I wanna hear you moan for Daddy."

You bucked your hips as he continued fingering your soaking wet cunt. Your moans getting louder as he picked up the pace. You were hoping he'd lick your clit and eat you out, but he had something else in mind. He palmed himself as he watched you squirm and moan beneath him. This drove him to the edge seeing your lewd faces, and feeling how tight and wet you were just for him.

"I'm close Chrollo please don't stop."

He pulled his fingers out and you whimpered.

"What did you just say to me."

"I- I said I'm close Chrollo.

You paused realizing you had fucked up by calling him by his name. He slid his hard cock into you without warning. You arched your back, moaning from the sudden pain and pleasure that followed. He continued to pound into you, his hand gripping your neck as he showed no mercy for you.

"Oh God harder Daddy please!"

He picked up the pace, his tip kissing your cervix as he buried himself deeper in your tight, wet cunt. Your breasts were bouncing as he pounded into you, he watched as they bounced. You were a moaning mess reaching your climax soon. He rubbed your clit after pulling your hips closer so he could go deeper.

"Fuck you're so tight...I'm gonna cum you dirty slut."

He thrusted roughly into you, hitting your sweet spot each time bringing you closer and closer to your climax as he fucked you mercilessly. He buried his face in the crook of your neck as he moaned, his thrusts becoming fast and sloppy.

"Fuck...cum for Daddy."

You nodded your head feeling lightheaded and fuzzy from the intense pleasure. You moaned loudly, gripping his hair and pulling as you bucked your hips and came. Your body jerking from the intense orgasm, and his moans in your ear made it even hotter. He bit your shoulder and came shortly after you, his hips slamming into yours as he emptied his cock inside you. His warm cum coating your tight walls as he buried himself deep inside. He stayed inside for a moment, panting and kissing your neck.

"God you're such a good girl cumming for Daddy like that and being so fucking tight."

He pulled out and got up off the bed. You looked up at his and sighed, still shaking from the orgasm. He leaned down and kissed your forehead softly.

"You got 5 mins before I come back and pound that tight pussy of yours again from behind."

You gulped and bit your lip. He wasn't finished with you, and you didn't know how long you were going to last tonight.

A/N

https://discord.gg/XpmwpQvp3n

🖤 ppst I made a discord server for anyone who wants to join and chat about the adultrio or make friends share ideas, images, etc. I would love it if some of my lovely readers joined! 🖤