Special Request! (Chrollo)

RavenQueen1414

Author's POV

First time meeting:

Black curls bounced in the moonlight as she walked down the sidewalk. Her glasses reflected the moonlight, and her brown eyes wandered the sky littered with stars. The pale birthmark on her shoulder glowed in the moonlight, her soft brown skin made the pale birthmark stand out even more. It was in the shape of a hand, as if someone had gently rested their hand on her shoulder in a comforting manner. 

"Weird, it's never glowed before."

She heard footsteps behind her. A swirl of glittery black magic twirled around her body and she took a fighting stance. She held a pastel pink bag of cookies. She was out because she wanted a late night snack to satisfy her sweet tooth. Her soft black cat ears twitched at the sound of each foot step that came closer. Her tail flicked side to side sharply.

"Oh my how beautiful."

"You startled me! Who are you? Were you following me?"

She clutched the sweets as if the male was going to steal them.

"Is that your nen ability?"

"No, it's purely black magic."

The man stepped forward, a hand print glowing on his hip. His eyes pierced yours and he ran his fingers through his black hair.

"Well then, what's a pretty kitty like you doing out here alone? Don't you know these streets aren't safe at night."

She couldn't help the blush that creeped across her face, the man was very attractive. She let the black glittery swirls disappear into thin air. There was a bar nearby in case the male meant her any harm. She could run there for help AND protect her cookies.

"Ah let me be more formal, and not sound like a creep."

He stepped forward and his eye were drawn to her glowing shoulder.

"My names Chrollo Lucilfer. I was heading to that bar to have a drink. So sorry to startle you. But I noticed you had moths flying around you. I was curious as to why there were so many of them. They don't normally bother humans."

"I'm Ravenina, and no worries. I just didn't expect anyone else to be out here besides a few drunks. Oh them? I guess they wanted some company, they say hello by the way."

She noticed the small hand print glowing on his hip. She raised an eyebrow and shifted her attention back to his face. 

"They say hello?"

"Oh yes it's part of my nen ability. I can communicate with creatures of the night."

"Interesting, so when were those black swirls apart of your nen ability too? What about the ears and tail?"

"No, that was purely black magic, I was protecting myself. I'm part neko as well. I know I must seem a bit weird to you."

"How interesting truly, I've never seen or heard of anything like that before. I apologize again for startling you, I meant no harm. I would say beautiful instead of weird."

The two of them chatted for a bit, Ravenina explaining her abilities a bit more and answering Chrollo's questions . Chrollo attention never leaving her as a few drunks stumbled around in the street. His flirting never ceased.

"Can I try something Chrollo? I mean I know we just met, but I'm curious about something."

"Sure, be my guest."

She stepped forward, her black curls bouncing as she moved. She placed her hand on his hip and her hand fit perfectly over the glowing birthmark. Chrollo placed his hand on her shoulder and sighed in contentment.

"I finally found you. I come out for a drink and end up finding my soulmate."

Chrollo smiled and offered to take Ravenina out for coffee the next day. He kept apologizing profusely for making her think he was a threat.

Present/ little moments in their relationship:

"My little Raven look at you, how gorgeous!"

She wore a dark emerald dress. Her black curly hair pinned up with just a few curls loose on the side of her face. She blushed at the use of her nickname.

 She blushed at the use of her nickname

Chrollo was taking her out for dinner to celebrate their 3 months

"Really? I wasn't sure what to wear to be honest. I feel like it's our first date all over again."

"Nonsense, it's perfect."

He pulled her towards him and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

"You're perfect."

She blushed and kissed Chrollo's cheek. He always found an excuse to compliment her. Always paid close attention when she spoke to creatures of the night or practiced her black magic. He was simply amazed by her entire being. He spoiled her to no end. Buying her crystals and sweet treats.

He was simply in love with her, no doubt he would walk to the ends of earth for her.

(3 month anniversary dinner)

Chrollo pulled her chair out for her and she took a seat blushing.

"You're always such a gentlemen Chrollo."

"Always for you my sweet little Raven."

They enjoyed a lovely meal and she snuck a little bit of his wine. He had his arm wrapped around her waist as they left the restaurant.

(After the lovely dinner)

She adjusted his tie and fixed his hair. Black strands wildly framing his face. He leaned down to kiss her softly, the height difference didn't matter to him. He'd bend over backwards for her anytime. He was 6'0 and she was 4'11. He would always teased her about not being able to reach anything on the top shelves. He would grab it for her and lean down to give it to her, waiting for a kiss as a thank you. She happily obliged each time.

He lifted her up and spun her around. She giggled and her black curls bounced as he put her down.

"Have I told you lately how much I love you?"

"Yes, but say it again."

"I love you."

They walked hand in hand underneath the stars. He had more things planned for the night back at the hideout. He had bought her favorite scented candles, sweets, and flowers.

They spent the rest of the night wrapped up in each other's arms. He whispered sweet nothings as she dozed off to sleep. He chuckled as he adjusted the flower crown she made for him.

(I really hope RavenQueen1414 enjoys it!)