Hisoka's SFW Alphabet

A = Affection (How affectionate are they?)

Hisoka is very affectionate when he wants to be. He's wrap his arm around your waist in public, but won't hold your hand. At first your one of his toys, not his significant other. Maybe a sneaky kiss on the cheek. Or a sloppy kiss just to embarrass you. When you two are finally dating he's way more affectionate with you, he can't keep his hands or lips off you.

B = Beginning (How would the relationship start?)

You successfully land a slap across his face after he makes a a comment about your nen ability and appearance. You were pissed at him but he took it as a challenge to win you over.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Yes he won't admit it out loud, but he likes cuddles from you and only you. (Sorry Illumi~) When it's just the two of you in bed especially after he has a fight at Heaven's Arena, he just want to lay next to you and rest. Whether your in his arms or he's in yours. Doesn't matter the position, he's close to you no matter what.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

I don't see him settling down. He's always going to be chasing the next big fight and wanting to challenge anyone who comes close to being just as powerful as him. But he'll do mundane tasks with you at your place just to keep you company. Or he'll cook breakfast or dinner for you. You mainly love to bake for him.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

He breaks his toys when he's done with them. So same thing applies to you significant other or not. Hisoka would most likely cut any or all feelings off for you.

F = Fiancé(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

I can see Hisoka giving you a promise ring. Maybe a gold heart ring, and he has a matching one of course. Maybe after a few years of being together he would give you an engagement ring and commit, but never truly marry. Because um Illumi-

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

He's gentle sometimes. Hisoka is hard to read sometimes. You never know if he's going to rough or gentle. He doesn't really show or express many emotions to you or everyone really. Except excitement or seriousness. If you're a shy or anxious person he'll try his best to be gentle and let you warm up to his touch. But once you're comfortable it's balls to the wall for him.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

Hisoka won't admit it, but he's a low-key sucker for hugs. Hugs from behind with your face buried in his shirt, side hugs, bear hugs, any kind really.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?) 

For him to mean it to really mean I love you, I give it a 6 months to a year. It depends on how intense the connection is between you too. And how much he let's you in and opens up to you.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

At some point before or during the relationship you're going to meet Illumi. He gets slightly jealous if Illumi tries to act friendly towards you or touches you for any reason. You and Illumi get along after first meeting and that made Hisoka jealous. Not because Illumi is a powerful assassin, but because Illumi is Hisoka's friend.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

Sloppy and heated. Short and sweet. Gentle yet rough. He likes to kiss every inch of your body. But because this is SFW,I would say lips, cheeks, and hands. He likes to be kissed right below his star and teardrop markings on his cheekbones. Or right below his ears and on the lips.