Crimson Wave (Illumi)

Crack Edition

Author's POV

You groaned loudly from the intense and painful cramps. Illumi stood in the doorway blinking and wondering why you were make such unusual noises.

"Illumi could you please come rub my stomach, these cramps are awful. I feel like I'm dying"

He blinked twice and made his way to your side of the bed. He sat down next to you and rubbed your stomach. This brought you immense relief and comfort from the sharp shooting cramps.

"Mmm, Illumi that feels so good"

You sighed happily, and Illumi took that as a sign that he was doing something right. He applied more pressure, massaging lower.

Before you could stop yourself you loudly ripped one. Your faced turned beat red and you flopped away from Illumi. You were extremely embarrassed, but the pressure relief felt so good.

You peeked up from over the mattress and saw Illumi slowly get up and leave the room. He returned moments later with a can in his hand. He stood in the center of the room and aggressively sprayed air freshener in the room.

He blinked twice, sniffing the air to make sure it smelled better. He turned looking at you with wide eyes.

"Do warn me next time please, I did not expect such a loud blast to come out of such a small person"

You crawled under the bed and died from embarrassment.

"Mother must have forgotten to mention things like this"

🤡 I deadass had this idea for a short crack chapter for when reader is on their period. Please I am so sorry for the second hand embarrassment, but this had me wheezing when I was thinking about it and writing it.🤡