🍋 King of Hearts 🍋 (Hisoka)

Content Warning: Hisoka's cards are being used for knife play.

🃏 Author's POV 🃏

You lay on the bed waiting nervously for Hisoka. He left you a text telling you to be waiting for him in bed with red lacy lingerie on. You sit up suddenly when Hisoka enters the room. You bite your bottom lip and fumble with the sheets. He leans against the door frame shirtless, holding a card between his long, pale middle and index finger. 

"Oh my, so obedient ~" 

He smirks, licking his lips as he approaches the side of the bed. He stands still for a moment admiring your body in his favorite colored lingerie. He leans down and places a soft gentle kiss on your forehead, before wrapping his hand around your neck and gently squeezing.

"Safeword is bubble gum~"

Your cheeks turn red as you try to hold back a moan. He removes his clothes, leaving him in nothing but his boxers. His well-defined muscles flex as he moves to top you. He kisses you gently on the lips and spreads your legs apart with his knee. He kisses your neck, sucking on your sweet spots before giving some attention to your chest.

"Arch your back now~"

You arch your back and in one swift move, he unhooks your bra. His eyes widen as your soft breasts are released, just for him. A card appears between his fingers once again, and he rubs the flat side of the card against your nipples. You moaned quietly as they harden against the card's cool touch.

Hisoka leans down, kissing and nipping at your chest, eliciting a moan from you. You feel him harden against your lacy clothed cunt. He enjoys seeing you unravel and squirm beneath him, knowing he was the only one able to cause you pleasure, to hear your beautiful and erotic moans only for him. The fact that he was going to use his cards on you made him even harder and more excited.

He uses his card to cut the soft  skin between your breasts. You gasp and moan from the sudden pain. He slowly licks up the cut and moans against your skin. Your moan from him cutting you drove him to the edge. You run your fingers through his hair, moaning as he leaves a wet trail of kisses down to your panty line. He looks up at you as he rubs the outside of your clothed cunt with his fingers, making sure to give extra attention to your clit.

He slides his card against your inner thigh leaving a red trail of blood in its wake. You moan again from the sudden pain and pleasure. He licks up the cut and moans from tasting your blood. He did the same to your other thigh. He removes your lacy panties and licks his lips at the sight of you already soaking wet for him.

"Did you like that little toy~"

You nod and beg for him to taste you with your eyes. He sees how badly you want him and he indulges. He leans down to your soaking wet cunt and slowly licks up to your clit. He stops suddenly causing you to whimper from the lack of pleasure and warmth.

"Suck~" 

He says as he places two fingers into your mouth. You suck and swirl your tongue around his fingers. He pulls them out of your mouth leaving a string of saliva behind. He slides his two fingers into you, pumping them in and out at a slow and steady pace. He goes back to giving your throbbing clit attention with his tongue. He expertly licks and sucks on your clit as he fingers you. Eliciting several moans that were like music to his ears. He continues to devour your soaking wet cunt and palms himself through his boxers.

"Cum for me little toy, I want you to moan my name from that pretty little mouth of yours~"

You moan louder as he fingers you at a faster and more steady pace. His tongue flicks against your clit a couple of times, causing you to buck your hips against his face riding out your impending orgasm.