Morning Routine (Hisoka)

Reader's POV

I sat on the bathroom counter half asleep. The marble countertop was cold against the bottom of my thighs. I yawn as I open a black and white checkered cosmetics bag. I pull out the pink and blue face paint and a small brush. I also pull out some playing cards, one was a Joker and the other the Queen of Hearts.

Geez, his cards are everywhere. They even end up in my bra sometimes.

I was waiting for my fuschia-haired boyfriend to realize I was no longer in bed with him and come into the bathroom. That way we could shower together and I could paint his star and teardrop symbols onto his cheeks.

"Hisokaaaaaa."

I whine and lean my head back against the mirror.

"I told you to call me Daddy, my sweet little toy~"

He leans against the door frame, arms crossed over his chest as he smirks. I perk up and slide off the counter and make my way toward him.

"Morning Daddy."

I say sweetly before kissing him. He grabs my ass and kisses me as he guides my body towards the shower. He removes his boxers and waits impatiently for me to remove pajamas. I yawn again as I turn the hot water on. I find myself giggling when Hisoka squeezes my hips and peppers my neck with kisses.

He steps in after me and pulls me under the steady stream of hot water. He kisses me hard as he wraps his arms around me. I could feel him growing hard against my stomach. The hot water running down our bodies added to the already heated make-out session happening. I pull back and grab the shampoo so I could start washing Hisoka's hair. He hums in contentment as I massage his scalp. He rinses his hair as I admire his finely sculpted body. His fuschia-colored hair clings to his face, it makes him look even hotter.

"Your turn love~"

He washes my hair, then my body, and he makes sure to slowly trail his nails across my skin. I could feel my knees getting weak as the two of us continue to lather each other up in soap, making sure to tease the hell out of each other. We make out once more as the water rinses the soap off of our entwined bodies.

I watch as he steps out of the shower and wraps a towel around his waist. He began admiring himself in the mirror. I step out and wrapped myself in a towel. I lean my head against his shoulder, admiring how cute we look together in the mirror.

We got dressed and I find myself once again, this time more awake, sitting on the bathroom counter. Hisoka stands between my legs and rubs my thighs. He licks his lips with a smirk plastered on his handsome face. I kiss both his cheeks before grabbing the brush and painting a star and teardrop symbol on his cheeks. He stands still admiring how focused I look when applying the face paint. I look up to meet his gold eyes full of admiration and not lust for once.

"What?"

I ask as I place the makeup back into the checkered bag.

"Just admiring my sweet little toy~"

He leans down and kisses my cheek.

"I expect you to be in the stands watching my fight today, if not I'll have to punish you later~"

"Of course Daddy."

He leaves the bathroom, and I feel something brush against my chest. I look down to see a Joker card resting in my bra.