Beach Babe (Chrollo)

Author's POV

You feel very self-conscious about wearing an (f/c) bikini in front of the Troupe. The guys were already trying to stare through your pullover. You wished you could look as great as Pakunoda, Machi, and Shizuku did in their bikinis. You slide off the pullover and stand there shyly crossing your arms over your chest. You weren't used to showing this much skin, because the normal outfit you wore covered most of your body.

"Hey Y/N!" Shalnark shouts, "Come play volleyball with us!"

 You involuntarily sway your hips as you walk towards the men who were already in formation to play. Uvo and Phinks on one team, You and Shalnark on the other. You took your stance ready to hit the ball over the net when it came your way.

You were in the middle of a game when Machi calls your name. You turn to see what she wanted, not paying attention to the game. Phinks took the opportunity to hit the volleyball so it bounces off your ass, causing your ass to jiggle on impact. Phinks punches the air and snickers knowing that his move was successful. You turn around to face the men, your face was red like a tomato. You rub the sore spot on your ass and give them the finger.

Chrollo watches the scene play out in the distance, completely forgetting about the book he was reading, He was too busy admiring the way your body moves in a bikini. He wanted to feel every inch of your body against him. He's a bit irritated that Phinks had done something so bold, but his heart melts when he sees your flustered reaction. He chuckles to himself as he continues to admire you from afar, at this point he wasn't paying attention to the book in his hands anymore. His focus was on you and only you. He secretly wanted to tell you how he felt. How he admires your beauty, skills, and intelligence.

Chrollo would never admit how he feels about you, you made him nervous. Which was funny because he was the leader of the infamous Phantom Troupe. He places the book down on his towel and continues to watch you interact with the men. 

You sigh and walk towards Machi, Pakunoda, and Shizuku. Your boobs bounce lightly as you walked. You notice Chrollo shift in his chair. So you decide to go talk to him for a bit instead. Chrollo was a bit more tolerable than Phinks, Uvo, and Shalnark.

"Hey, Chrollo." 

You sit down on a towel that was spread out next to his chair. You stretch your legs, and Chrollo admires them in the process.

"Hello Y/N," he replies casually. 

You look up at him and smile, this made his heart melt. 

Shit, what do I say to her now?

You lean back exposing your chest a bit more, the sun feels nice on your skin. You didn't know how badly you were driving Chrollo crazy with your body movements. Chrollo clears his throat, gaining your attention. 

"You okay Danchou?" 

You ask a bit concerned about his current state, he seems flustered. You calling him Danchou had sent him over the edge. 

"Yes I am fine, but I would like to speak to you in private." 

He stands up and extends his hand out toward you. You take his hand and he pulls you up. You trip and fell against his chest in the process. This made both of you blush. 

"S-Sorry Danchou" 

"Please just call me Chrollo from now on Y/N." 

He holds your hand while leading you somewhere more private away from the Troupe.

You smile thinking about how this is the first time you're seeing this kind of behavior from your boss. 

"Chrollo what did you need to talk-" 

Before you could finish your sentence, his hand slides up your neck and he knots his fingers in your hair. Chrollo pulls you towards him, kissing you softly. You were a bit surprised, but melted into his kiss anyways. You slide your hands up his chest and around his neck. Your fingers run through his hair as he continues to kiss you. He pulls back a bit breathless and gently rests his forehead against yours. 

"I like you Y/N, more than I intended to. I have ever since we met, you were and still are so breathtakingly beautiful." 

You blush intensely at his confession. You kiss his nose and smile.

 "I like you too Chrollo."